Accounts Payable Supervisor Accountant Resume Sample
Below is a great free Accountant resume template for AP, be sure to check out our section on what to put in accounting resumes
Accounts Payable Supervisor Accountant Sample Resume
1234 Sample Lane, Sacramento, Tennessee, USA
Email: Accounts Payable Supervisoremail@example.com
Accounts Payable Supervisor with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Strong bookkeeping skills, basic to intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in collecting accounts receivable. Ability to analyze account data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient
Able to work with minimal supervision, but looks for guidance when required.
John is an Accountant who takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make ian an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Pasadena, Rhode Island, 2006 to Present
Accounts Payable Supervisor – Accountant
- Accountant with 5 years in Accounts Payable, AP Supervisory practical knowledge, leadership competencies
- Numeric and analytical competencies, apply knowledge from University/College diploma ideally in Accounting
- Skilled designation or operating in the direction of a CMA/CGA/CPA/CA
- PC literacy (MS Workplace and SAP favored)
- Assure timely and correct payment of RBH’s fiscal commitments outdoors of payroll and deliver supervisory path towards the Accounts Payable crew
- Supervise the day-to-day pursuits in the Accounts Payable division, handle and/or offer help with different on-going or ad-hoc tasks
- Evaluate and approve month to month basic ledger reconciliations
- Overview invoices for wire transfers and Revenue & Marketing contract payments
- Give guidance and path for direct reports in resolving AP related issues
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Accounts Payable Supervisor Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounts Payable Supervisor Diploma, University of pennsylvania, 1998.
- Accounting Certificate, Tennessee Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs