Accounts Receivable Clerk Resume Sample
Accounts Receivable Clerk SAMPLE RESUME
1234 SAMPLE WAY, VICTORVILLE, VIRGINIA, USA
EMAIL: Accounts Receivable Clerk-SAMPLE-RESUME@GREATRESUMEXAMPLE.COM
Accounts Receivable Clerk with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Strong bookkeeping skills, basic to intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in collecting accounts receivable. Ability to analyze account data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient
Able to work with minimal supervision, but looks for guidance when required.
John takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make John an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Joliet, Michigan, 2006 to Present
Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Talk billing and disbursement needs or restrictions to billing assistants and management in accordance on the suggestions and methods set from the consumer
- Teaching assistants on each consumer and vendor E-billing conditions
- Render all closing charges as acceptable for submission for timekeepers and assistants
- Keep E-billing vendor internet sites with as much as date consumer invoices
- Keep track of and track all acceptances/rejections with vendors
- Follow-up on rejected invoices with senior colleagues at the same time because the Collections division
- Applied Billing and digital billing expertise, ideally in a very skilled providers atmosphere (i.e. Marketing, Law companies, CA companies and so forth).
- – Over typical oral and written communication expertise, is versatile, and functions very well inside a near staff atmosphere.
- Possesses robust analytical accounting knowledge with established dilemma fixing capabilities.
- Awareness of Aderant Billing procedure along with proficient consumer of CMS and Elite softwares
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accounts Receivable Clerk.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Accounts Receivable Clerk Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounts Receivable Clerk Diploma, University of Oklahoma, 1998.
- Accounting Certificate, HAWAII Technical Institute, 1999.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs