Financial Auditor Accountant Resume Sample
Use this great Financial Auditor resume template for free on your next Accountant job application. Learn how to make your Accountant cv stand out from the crowd and land your next job as Financial Auditor.
Financial Auditor Accountant Sample Resume
Brayden SMITH, CA, MBA
1234 Sample way, chula vista, virginia, USA Cellular: 768-8900 Email: Accounting -email@example.com
Financial Auditor with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include international tax laws, mergers and acquisitions, high tech and compliance and reporting. Proven ability to lead an accounting team and improve the corporate financial health. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Brayden takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Brayden an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, chula vista, virginia, 2006 to Present
- Examine Fiscal and Accounting Information, other Paperwork and Tangible Things
- Check several of the company’s’ internal controls
- Make choices on important estimates or assumptions from managements preparations of your fiscal reviews
- Drafting of annual fiscal statements for that Investure pooled cars
- Preparing thorough payment schedules by way of calculation, aggregation and investigation employing a variety of authorized paperwork and internal Investure programs
- Coordinating and organizing of resources essential for each consumer and fund audits
- Interacting with Investure purchasers and their auditors for the duration of all phases of your audit cycle
- Internet hosting meetings as essential with auditors on-site at Investure’s workplace which incorporates coordinating Investure employees participation for the duration of the meetings
- Monitoring and subsequent up with managers for the duration of the assortment of audited fiscal statements, K-1s and audit confirmations
- Finishing quarterly reviews to purchasers which capture important reporting activities
- Serving as material skilled in response to all audit relevant inquiries from purchasers and auditors
- Delivering technical accounting knowledge – e.g. FAS 157 implementation, footnotes to fiscal statements, evaluation of new accounting pronouncements
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Accounting Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Masters Degree, University of virginia, 2002.
- Accouting Diploma, College of virginia, 1999.
- Chartered Accounting Designation, virginia Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Accountant, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs