Here is a great Auditor Accountant sample resume for the accounting industry. Feel free to edit this resume and use it as a template for your next Accountant Auditor job application.
Auditor Sample Resume
JAMES SMITH, CA
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
Email: Auditor -firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditor with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert here). Proven ability to (insert here). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
James takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make James an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, aurora , kentucky, 2006 to Present
- Economic and Accounting Data, other Paperwork and Tangible Goods
- Check a few of the company’s’ internal controls
- Make choices on sizeable estimates or assumptions from managements preparations in the economic reviews
- Drafting of annual monetary statements for that Investure pooled cars
- Preparing comprehensive payment schedules by calculation, aggregation and exploration working with several authorized paperwork and internal Investure programs
- Coordinating and organizing of products expected for each consumer and fund audits
- Interacting with Investure consumers and their auditors all through all phases in the audit cycle
- Internet hosting meetings as wanted with auditors on-site at Investure’s workplace which involves coordinating Investure employees participation all through the meetings
- Monitoring and subsequent up with managers all through the assortment of audited economic statements, K-1s and audit confirmations
- Finishing quarterly reviews to consumers which capture sizeable reporting activities
- Serving as material skilled in response to all audit associated inquiries from consumers and auditors
- Supplying technical accounting experience – e.g. FAS 157 implementation, footnotes to fiscal statements, evaluation of new accounting pronouncements
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Auditor Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of kentucky, 2002.
- Auditor Diploma, College of kentucky, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, kentucky Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accountant Association, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.