Here is a great Auditor Accountant sample resume for the accounting industry. Feel free to edit this resume and use it as a template for your next Accountant Auditor job application.
Auditor Sample Resume
JAMES SMITH, CA
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
Email: Auditor -firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditor with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert here). Proven ability to (insert here). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
James takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make James an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, aurora , kentucky, 2006 to Present
- Economic and Accounting Data, other Paperwork and Tangible Goods
- Check a few of the company’s’ internal controls
- Make choices on sizeable estimates or assumptions from managements preparations in the economic reviews
- Drafting of annual monetary statements for that Investure pooled cars
- Preparing comprehensive payment schedules by calculation, aggregation and exploration working with several authorized paperwork and internal Investure programs
- Coordinating and organizing of products expected for each consumer and fund audits
- Interacting with Investure consumers and their auditors all through all phases in the audit cycle
- Internet hosting meetings as wanted with auditors on-site at Investure’s workplace which involves coordinating Investure employees participation all through the meetings
- Monitoring and subsequent up with managers all through the assortment of audited economic statements, K-1s and audit confirmations
- Finishing quarterly reviews to consumers which capture sizeable reporting activities
- Serving as material skilled in response to all audit associated inquiries from consumers and auditors
- Supplying technical accounting experience – e.g. FAS 157 implementation, footnotes to fiscal statements, evaluation of new accounting pronouncements
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Auditor Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of kentucky, 2002.
- Auditor Diploma, College of kentucky, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, kentucky Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accountant Association, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
In this example below, I really like how a description is added along with each work history entry. This gives some context to the reader so they can get a better sense of your former employers. This is especially important if you are applying for jobs in another state or country and the prospective employer may not know of the companies you worked for.
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
Email: Auditor -email@example.com
Western University (Arizona) – Bachelor’s degree in Finance;
Arizona State Economic University (ASEU) – MBA in Finance;
International Institute of Business (Arizona) – Certified Accountant
2011 to Present,”Ernst & Young Holdings” (Arizona)
Senior Auditor in Financial Statement Assurance
Experience: Oil&Gas (BP, Lukoil), Banking (Capital Bank);
Practice: IFRS , US GAAP, UK GAAP, PSA, Local Tax and Labor Code.
2010-2011,“Arizona Methanol Company” LLC (Arizona) – Senior
General info: “AzMeCo” is one of the largest methanol producing plants in the world.
Responsibilities: financial modelling, forecasting and budgeting.
2008-2010, “Gilan Deri” LLC (Arizona)
Senior Finance Analyst
General info: “Gilan Deri” is the largest leather producer and distributor in Azerbaijan and one of the largest leather producing plants in CIS.
Responsibilities: As senior accountant: monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness, prepare set of
financial statements and responsible for final review of tax reports; As senior finance analyst: prepare budgeting, forecasting and costing reports
2007, “Arsenal” LLC (Arizona)
General info: Sales of office equipment; small company business;
Responsibilities: monitor all management and tax accounting reports, preparation of financial statements; manage account payables and receivables activities.
1C Accounting program;
GAMx (E&Y audit program);
Microsoft Office Programs
French – native
English – fluent / excellent
Russian – fluent / excellent
Turkish – conversant