Review this billing clerk sample resume, for suggestions to assist you stand out from the crowd. Use this billing clerk sample resume as a totally free template and you’ll be nicely in your method to landing your subsequent job interview. Till our subsequent post, we wish you a lot luck and good results inside your career search for that ideal billing clerk job.
Be sure to check out our Accounting resume samples
Billing Clerk Resume Sample
1234 Sample road, port st. lucie, indiana, USA
Email: Billing Clerk -email@example.com
Billing Clerk with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
paige takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make paige an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, port st. lucie, vermont, 2006 to Present
- Worked in hectic accounting workplace and carefully with CFO this person may be a crucial crew member and also have a substantial quantity of obligation. Encounter using the complete GL cycle. Accountable to calculate, get ready and program of action fees, invoices, accounts payable and receivable, budgets along with other economic information based on established process
- Calculate, get ready and problem paperwork associated to accounts which include expenses, invoices, inventory reviews, account statements along with other economic statements generating use of computerized and manual techniques
- Reply to client inquiries, sustain pretty superior client relations and resolve troubles
- Compile worth range information and paperwork centered on approximated revenues and costs and prior budgets
- Get ready period or expense statements or reviews
- Calculate expenses of supplies, overhead on the very same time as other expenditures centered primarily on estimates, quotations, and value lists
- Carry out associated clerical duties, like phrase processing, keeping filing and document techniques, faxing and photocopying.
- Code, complete, batch, enter, confirm and reconcile transactions which incorporate accounts payable and receivable, payroll, obtain orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and financial institution statements within a quite ledger or laptop method
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Billing Clerk.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Billing Clerk Society.
- National Accounting Association.
- Accounting Degree, University of monta, 2002.
- Billing Clerk Diploma, College of port st. lucie, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, michigan Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.