Bookkeeper Non-Profit Resume Sample
Make a difference in your community with this Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit sample resume focuses on expertise with Simply Accounting and the administration and claiming process associated with government contribution agreements. This resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a bachelor of fine arts degree and Hotel certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as strategic thinker, self-starter, and problem solver and focuses on an ability to promote accountability. Use this sample Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit resume like a template on your next Hotel job application.
Be sure to check out our Hotel resume samples.
Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit Resume Sample
1529 Sample road, baton rouge, massachusetts, USA
Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit with over 3 years of Hotel experience. Areas of expertise include Simply Accounting, the administration and claiming process associated with government contribution agreements(insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to promote accountability(insert your proven track record). Fluent in swedish and English, strategic thinker, self-starter, solid interpersonal skills.
gabriel is a dedicated employee whose performance has been exemplary, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Controlling all business bookkeeping and banking functions (Accounts Due, Receivable etc.)
- Planning financial claims connected with public sector Contribution Contracts (i.e. Western Economic Diversification and NRC-IRAP)
- Supplying weekly income reviews
- Planning monthly financial claims and repairing accounts
- Dealing with the auditor within the advance of fiscal year finish claims
- Planning any needed documentation for exterior audits
- Making certain electronic and difficult-copy financial records are adequately maintained
- Supporting Management in annual budgeting process and performing variance analysis
- Serving as Group Benefits Administrator, managing worker enrollment & p-enrollment, provision of coverage and claim information liaison with Group Benefits provider
- Supporting Management within the settlement and administration of numerous contracts with exterior providers.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit
- Hotel annual – how to get the most out of your team, 2010
- North American Bookkeeper Non-Profit Society
- National Hotel Association
post secondary training
- bachelor of fine arts Degree, University of massachusetts, 2010
- Bookkeeper Non-Profit Diploma, College of baton rouge, 2010
- Hotel Certificate, massachusetts Technical Institute, 2010