Bookkeeper Resume Sample
BOOKKEEPER SAMPLE RESUME
1234 SAMPLE LANE, ONTARIO, NEBRASKA, USA
Bookkeeper with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Strong bookkeeping skills, basic to intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in collecting accounts receivable. Ability to analyze account data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient
Able to work with minimal supervision, but looks for guidance when required.
Lucas takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Lucas an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Huntsville, Delaware, 2006 to Present
- Managing the month-to-month bookkeeping operations for any group of three Canadian Providers
- Overseeing A/P, Collections, Billing, put together and submit month stop reviews
- Month to month bookkeeping cycle, GL upkeep and inter-company reconciliations
- Preserve the integrity from the common ledger and chart of accounts
- Boost and constantly advance the reporting procedure, together with possibilities to cut back cycle time, as acceptable
- Keep track of and handle payments, credit score cards and all account reconciliations
- Get ready all Expense reviews and info entry of all expense for important tax credit score.
- Applies 7 years of practical knowledge and is capable to get the job done independently
- Exceptional communication expertise, written and verbal
- Computer system Know-how: Sage Basically Accounting or Quickbooks and Microsoft workplace
- Brings a powerful do the job ethic and capacity to satisfy deadlines, has ownership of jobs and sees them by to completion
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bookkeeper.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Accounting Clerk Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Clerk Diploma, University of district of columbia, 1998.
- Accounting Designation, CMA, West virginia Technical Institute, 1999.
Charity and Social Responsibility
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.