Get your Killer Bookkeeper Resume sample, we have Free Resume Templates for Bookkeeping.
Make a difference in your community with this Bookkeeper Not-For-Profit sample resume focuses on expertise with Simply Accounting and the administration and claiming process associated with government contribution agreements. In addition, this Bookkeeper CV highlights key job traits such as tolerant , reliable , and diligent work ethic and focuses on an ability to to make good decisions
BOOKKEEPER SAMPLE RESUME
1234 SAMPLE LANE, ONTARIO, NEBRASKA, USA
Bookkeeper with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Strong bookkeeping skills, basic to intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in collecting accounts receivable. Ability to analyze account data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient. Able to work with minimal supervision, but looks for guidance when required.
Lucas takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Lucas an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Huntsville, Delaware, 2010 to Present
- Managing the month-to-month bookkeeping operations for any group of three Canadian Providers
- Overseeing A/P, Collections, Billing, put together and submit month stop reviews
- Month to month bookkeeping cycle, GL upkeep and inter-company reconciliations
- Preserve the integrity from the common ledger and chart of accounts
- Boost and constantly advance the reporting procedure, together with possibilities to cut back cycle time, as acceptable
- Keep track of and handle payments, credit score cards and all account reconciliations
- Get ready all Expense reviews and info entry of all expense for important tax credit score.
- Applies 7 years of practical knowledge and is capable to get the job done independently
- Exceptional communication expertise, written and verbal
- Computer system Know-how: Sage Basically Accounting or Quickbooks and Microsoft workplace
- Brings a powerful do the job ethic and capacity to satisfy deadlines, has ownership of jobs and sees them by to completion
Good For Society, baton rouge, massachusetts, 2009 to 2010
- Controlling all business bookkeeping and banking functions (Accounts Due, Receivable etc.)
- Planning financial claims connected with public sector Contribution Contracts (i.e. Western Economic Diversification and NRC-IRAP)
- Supplying weekly income reviews
- Planning monthly financial claims and repairing accounts
- Dealing with the auditor within the advance of fiscal year finish claims
- Planning any needed documentation for exterior audits
- Making certain electronic and difficult-copy financial records are adequately maintained
- Supporting Management in annual budgeting process and performing variance analysis
- Serving as Group Benefits Administrator, managing worker enrollment & p-enrollment, provision of coverage and claim information liaison with Group Benefits provider
- Supporting Management within the settlement and administration of numerous contracts with exterior providers.
American Accounting Inc, garland, texas, 2004 to 2009
- Completed a bank US, CDN and EURO reconciliation of the entire simply accounting database for a 7 year old company.
Completed audit of all expenses for past 1 year.
- Trained 4 junior bookkeeper and update, document and create book keeping processes
- Implemented processes including sales and expense , payroll process, partnership holding company dividends payment and establish simply accounting payroll process.
- Worked with / under the direction of our companies book keeper and accountant
- Generated accurate quarterly and yearly financial statements for the past 7 years.
- Updated all transaction dates to match the dates listed on our bank statements for past year.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bookkeeper.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Accounting Clerk Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Clerk Diploma, University of district of columbia, 1998.
- Accounting Designation, CMA, West virginia Technical Institute, 1999.
Charity and Social Responsibility
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.