CFO – Chief Financial Officer Sample Resume
CFO – Chief Financial Officer Accountant Sample Resume
1234 Sample Lane, Lubbock, South Carolina, USA
Email: CFO – Chief Financial Officeremail@example.com
CFO – Chief Financial Officer with over 7 years of Accounting experience. Strong accounting skills, strategic knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in setting financial strategy and direction. Ability to analyze accounting data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient
Sam takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Sam an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Winston-Salem, Maine, 2006 to Present
CFO – Chief Financial Officer
- Responsible for accountable for the accounting and administrative operations of the provider, which includes the production of periodic monetary reports, maintenance of the method of accounting records, as well as a complete set of controls
- Created budgets created to mitigate risk, improve the accuracy of the company’s reported economic outcomes, and manage numerous administrative tasks.
- Led teams of 25 senior Accountants to deliver accounting services
- Ensured all activities associated to economic management and controlling of projects, such as economic performance
- reporting, price accounting, budgeting, forecasting, asset management and money management in assistance of the project
- management team.
- Responsible for interacting with corporate management to identify early warning indicators of risks and locations of chance to increase project performance.
- Management which includes acting as Workplace Manager, sourcing and managing the company’s head workplace facilities, managing outsourced functions, creating and sustaining accounting policies and procedures
- Transactions which includes creating and sustaining controls more than buying, inventory, assets, and expenses; ensuring appropriate and timely recording of all transactions.
- Reporting such as issuing timely and correct monetary statements, creating and measuring operating metrics, creating annual budgets and periodic forecasts
- Compliance such as operating with external accountants and lawyers, tax and SRED filings, tracking patent filings and status
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified CFO – Chief Financial Officer – CA or Chartered Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Investment Banking, 2008.
- North American Accountant Society.
- National Mergers and Acquisitions Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of Virginia, 1998.
- Accounting for Technology and Start Ups, Washington Technical Institute, 1999.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs