Controller Accountant Sample Resume
Below is a great Controller Sample Resume or Accountant CGA Resume Example. In this accounting resume template, we used a quote from an employer as a testimonial of this job seeker’s good work. There is nothing as powerful as a testimonial on your resume to help you stand out from the other accounting resumes.
Supercharge your accounting job search with this excellent Accountant controller sample resume.
Controller Sample Resume, Accountant CGA Resume Example
Springer Ave, Seattle, WA, USA
Cell: 123-333-3333 Home: 444-555-6666
Objective: To advance in the accounting field by obtaining a senior accounting position in a progressive organization, where I can utilize my skills as a C.G.A. to benefit my employer.
“Andy’s enthusiasm is contagious. He is a practical problem solver with a very astute sense of the organizational culture of his clients. I believe Andy would be an asset to any accounting firm he joins”
Carey Smith, Vice President of Finance
Accounting Firm Inc.
CONTROLLER, March 2008 – October 2009
- Participated in implementation of a number of projects, including the rollout of a new WMS ( Warehouse Management System)
- Developed and maintained internal control procedures ensuring compliance with GAAP
- Responsible for a staff of six and all finance functions for the entire company as an acting member of the Senior Management Team
- Worked to implement a number of new processes and systems in order to streamline all accounting functions, implement all necessary internal controls and to improve on accuracy and timing of monthly financial information
- Successful implementation of policies and procedures to support the growth of the organization including compliance with all banking covenants and reporting requirements of the Executive
- Timely preparation of all internal financial statements and year end working documents for external accountants
- Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget, as well as all associated variance analysis and review with the Executive and Senior Management Team
- Involved recently with the development and roll out of a new Vision and Mission Statements with the Executive and Senior Management Team
- Completed both of the CGA BC – Accountant Controller’s Program courses
Bachelors of Business Administration, UBC, 2000
Certified General Accountant, 2004
Great Plains, Acc Pac for Windows, Business Partner, Simply Accounting, Quick Books Pro
Social Responsibility and Community Involvement
Accountant, Special Olympics, 2000 to present
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs