Financial Accounting Manager Accountant Resume Example
Attention financial accounting managers, jump start your job search with this great accounting resume sample. It’s not easy to wordsmith and struggle finding the right words for your Accountant resume. So how can you learn how to write a great resume? You can read hundreds of articles and learn how to write a great financial accounting manager resume.
Well good news, you don’t have to – below is a financial accounting manager resume example designed to grab the attention of any employer. In this example resume, we use a Accountant resume profile to summarize qualifications. Feel free to use this sample Accountant resume below for your next financial accounting manager job application.
With the recent accounting scandals there is an increasing demand for strong AND ethical financial accounting managers. Typically financial accounting managers are responsible for reconciling all of the accounts of the business and making the necessary journal entries to be able to maintain an accurate General Ledger. Typically each month, Accountants in the accounting department will prepare financial statements which close the period by preparing a set of balanced books which show a cash flow statement, balance sheet, and income statement for that periods financial activity. The accounting manager must ensure that all of the entries have the appropriate documentation and source data to be able to withstand a financial audit by a third party auditor. There is no better time to be a professional in the accounting manager capacity.
788 Oak Ave, Vancouver, BC V8Z 6S7
financial_mgr_sample firstname.lastname@example.org, 333-123-4567
Financial Accounting Professional with 10 years of experience. Areas of expertise include financial planning, control procedures, accounting systems, forensic accounting, Sarbanes-Oxley and ISO. Proven ability to manage cash flow effectively, guide companies through the financial planning cycle, and instill accountability in management. Strong leadership, interpersonal skills, and critical thinking.
Financial and Administrative Manager, Jan 2000 to present.
Bank of Montreal Ltd., Vancouver, BC
- Managed and supervised full cycle of accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, bank reconciliation, financial statements and variant analyzing reports for company’s operations in Taiwan.
- Directed and managed work and staff activities involved with the financial aspects of operations, including budgeting and forecasting.
- Established and maintained internal control procedures. Liaised with external auditors semi-annually and legal counsel on a monthly basis.
- Successfully implemented ERP system in 2006.
- Responsible for IT, human resources, and purchasing administrative management.
- Complied with Sarbanes-Oxley Act and local regulations.
- Prepared quarterly balance sheet reviews with the Finance Director.
- Compiled budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Conducted credit checks for new customers and collection procedures for overdue account receivables.
Chartered Accountant Association of British Columbia, CA
Canadian Society of Chartered Accountants
CPA – US Certified Public Accountant, 2005
Temple University, Pennsylvania, US
MBA – Masters Degree in Business Administration, Finance, 1994
Southern Texas University at Austin, Texas, US
BA – Bachelors of Science, Finance, 1992
Treasurer, National Cancer Society, 2000 to Present
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs