Financial Controller Accountant Resume Sample
Accountants make sure you check out our great accounting resume samples in this site.
Financial Controller Sample Resume
SEAN BAKER, CA, MBA
1234 Sample Crescent, San Jose, Michigan, USA
Financial Controller with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Strong bookkeeping skills, basic to intermediate knowledge of accounting principles and management reporting. Accountant with excellent communication skills both orally and in writing with Company staff and third parties, particularly in collecting accounts receivable. Ability to analyze account data and present in a clear and understandable fashion. Team player with a positive attitude; well organized, detail oriented, and efficient
Able to work with minimal supervision, but looks for guidance when required.
Sean takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Sean an asset to any employer looking for rare talent?
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, Milwaukee, Vermont, 2006 to Present
- Ensured annual budgeting and capital expenditure budgeting meets corporate strategy
- Expense control systems for item and price costs to make particular right evaluation of economic outcomes and to contribute to the choice generating procedure
- Present monthly/annual budgeting details as it relates to the corporate consolidated operating spending budget
- Analyze variances on direct labour/indirect labour as well as other manufacturing key drivers
- Prepare analysis on plant efficiencies, together with machine efficiencies
- Preparation of monetary reporting systems, such as profit and loss statements, money flow statements and asset valuations as needed for use by management, lenders and monetary partners
- Summaries and forecasts for company growth, risk management and common economic outlook in line with organizational wants and growth plans, with guidance for managing costs accordingly
- Produced and improved economic management policies and internal controls
- Ensured enterprise accounting and price accounting most effective practices
- Instructed new accountants on operational accounting, expense analysis, plant standards, and variance analysis
- Instilled a culture valuing interpersonal abilities and team-oriented method
- Powerful analytical abilities, such as detail oriented and focus on accuracy
- Delivered economic presentations to executives and utilized successful written and verbal communication abilities
- Exceeded monetary targets using the capability to meet tight deadlines
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Chartered Accountant.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Financial Controller Society.
- National Accountant Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Masters Degree, Accounting , University of South Dakota, 1998.
- Accounting Certificate, District of Columbia Technical Institute, 1999.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs