Financial Planner Accountant Resume Sample
Financial Planner Sample Resume
1234 Sample court, anaheim, connecticut, USA
Email: Financial Planner -email@example.com
Financial Planner with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Daniel takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Daniel an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, anaheim, connecticut, 2006 to Present
Worked in fast-paced Financial planning office and develop individual monetary plans for customers covering money management, finances, insurance coverage, investments, retirement and estate planning, taxes and legal matters; analyze clients’ monetary records, set objectives and develop a monetary technique; monitor the portfolio to make sure its good quality and profitability; and assist to expand company and attract new customers.
- Coordinate all Corporate Finance Necessities for that Section Head and manufacturing staff
- Evaluate and model section income and gross margin
- Coordinate all section income and gross margin reporting, to include things like fixing difficulties and auditing budgets and contracts for GAAP compliance.
- Talk throughout the business enterprise segments on many income aspects
- Drive month-to-month near course of action for business enterprise section
- Drive annual funds course of action for business enterprise section, which include quarterly and interim revisions
- Drive collections course of action for business enterprise section
- Put in place all community jobs in accounting process at time of contract indicator off.
- Assure accuracy of jobs loaded into accounting process.
- Assessment open tasks are precise with funds, forecast, adjust orders and ideal documentation.
- Verify occupation relevant expenditures are precise and review variances to forecast.
- Exploration variances and shut difficulties prior to month conclude closing.
- Funds assessment with manufacturing crew.
- Conclude of month journal entries for deferred income, prepaid costs and deferred costs relevant to manufacturing jobs.
- Assessment gross margin report and examine variances from expectations.
- Execute month finish reconciliations for all jobs in territory.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Financial Planner.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Financial Planner Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of connecticut, 2002.
- Financial Planner Diploma, College of connecticut, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, connecticut Technical Institute, 1999.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs