Junior Accountant Resume Example – Third Level CGA
It’s not easy knowing how to write a great accountant resume. The goal is to create a resume that stands out from the rest of the certified general accounts. Listing your CGA, bachelors of accounting, business administration degree along with the usual “I create financial statements, statement of changes, etc” only results in a dull resume that looks like every other CGA.
Give your old accountant resume a face lift with this new CGA sample resume. This accountant resume example contains the resume tips guaranteed to land you a job interview with even the most prestigious accounting firms.
Use this CGA Accountant resume example and jump start your career search. We are pleased to present you this accountant resume example and wish you best of luck on your job search.
SAM SMITH, CGA
777 Oak Ave, Vancouver, BC V8Z 6S7
- More than ten years of experience as an Accountant in different industries such as newspaper, retail and property management
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and 3rd level of CGA
- Experience in Full Cycle of Accounting including the preparation of Financial statements, the reconciliation of GL Accounts, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Detail oriented and good time management specially on heavy working load during closing of books and financial reporting and works well even under pressure
- Flexible, open-minded, friendly and a good team player
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Yardi, Ross, PBS , ACCPAC, Simply accounting and Quickbooks
- Prepared journal entries for AR and AP using Excel and ACCPAC and reconciled of General ledger accounts for an accurate financial reporting
- Managed and prepared reconciliation as well as liaised bank balance and credit card statements for monitoring of daily cash and forecasting cash flow for the management
- Reconciled inter-company balances and supporting schedules for bank transfers to each affiliates
- Participated actively to the month end process and preparation of financial statements
- Created and maintained consolidation working papers and schedules for monthly binder
- Prepared monthly and quarterly reconciliation and analysis of the balance sheet and income statement accounts to ensure precise financial reporting
- Prepared monthly financial statements with variance analysis and full B/S reconciliations, including multi-currency inter-company reconciliations for multiple subsidiaries and Fixed Asset tracking and depreciation schedules
- Assisted Accountant with year-end audit for yearly financial reporting
- Supported controllers with budget and strategic plan preparation and various projects
- Monitored and reconciled general sub-ledger systems including inventory and fixed assets
- Provided guidance to the accounting clerks on their daily transactions, revised journal entries and posts related to the banks accounts done by the accounts receivables clerk
- Provided general administrative support to branch staff
CGA, 3rd level student – CGA, Vancouver, BC
Bachelor of Science in Commerce major in Accounting
University of Toronto
Children’s Hospital Foundation, Accountant, 2005 to 2009
Hobbies and Interests
Painting, Singing, Dancing.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs