Senior Accounting Manager Accountant Resume Sample
Senior Accounting Manager Sample Resume
1234 Sample cresent, albuquerque, arizona, USA
Email: Senior Accounting Manager -firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Accounting Manager with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Michael takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Michael an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, albuquerque, arizona, 2006 to Present
Senior Accounting Manager
- Maintains the basic ledger and consolidates reporting in accordance to GAAP
- Manages the accuracy and productivity of daily pursuits of accounts payable, money disbursements and fixed property
- Manages banking relations
- Supervises, trains and evaluates a staff of specialists on the whole Accounting, Money Programs, Accounts Payable and Tax
- Analyzes accrual amounts, account reconciliations, and negative financial debt reserves.
- Maintains the accounting method
- Verifies contract create inside the accounting method
- Handles assortment and financial institution statement reconciliation
- Approves journey and expense reviews for processing
- Interfaces with exterior audit companies, casualty/liability insurance coverage agents, and credit score card organizations
- Analyzes and interprets economic info and recommends modifications to enhance systems and economic overall performance
- Gives feedback to management relating to achievable difficulties or places of improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accountant.
- Accountant News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Senior Accounting Manager Society.
- National Accountant Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of arizona, 2002.
- Senior Accounting Manager Diploma, College of arizona, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, arizona Technical Institute, 1999.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs