Sr Auditor Accountant Resume Sample
Auditor Sample Resume
1234 Sample streett, chicago, vermont, USA
Email: Auditor -firstname.lastname@example.org
Auditor with over 3 years of Accounting experience. Areas of expertise include (insert). Proven ability to (insert). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
Justn takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; strong leadership skills will make Justn an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Accounting Inc, chicago, vermont, 2006 to Present
- Examine Economic and Accounting Information, other Paperwork and Tangible Products
- Check a number of the company’s’ internal controls
- Make selections on considerable estimates or assumptions from managements preparations with the economic reviews
- Drafting of annual economic statements for that Investure pooled autos
- Preparing in depth price schedules by means of calculation, aggregation and analysis making use of different authorized paperwork and internal Investure techniques
- Coordinating and organizing of components necessary for the two consumer and fund audits
- Interacting with Investure clientele and their auditors in the course of all phases with the audit cycle
- Internet hosting meetings as necessary with auditors on-site at Investure’s workplace which contains coordinating Investure workers participation in the course of the meetings
- Monitoring and subsequent up with managers in the course of the assortment of audited economic statements, K-1s and audit confirmations
- Finishing quarterly reviews to clientele which capture considerable reporting activities
- Serving as material specialist in response to all audit connected inquiries from clientele and auditors
- Offering technical accounting experience – e.g. FAS 157 implementation, footnotes to economic statements, evaluation of new accounting pronouncements
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Auditor.
- Accounting News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Accounting, 2008.
- North American Auditor Society.
- National Accounting Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Accounting Degree, University of vermont, 2002.
- Auditor Diploma, College of vermont, 1999.
- Accounting Certificate, vermont Technical Institute, 1999.
- Accounting Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Youth Accounting, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Here are the latest Accountant job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounting industry. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Accounting Jobs