Accounts Payable Processor Resume Sample
The job market for a Accounts Payable Processor is highly competitive. This resume template is yours to use for free. Use the career advice and resume templates on this site to see easy it is to make extra money in your dream job.
Be sure to check out our Accounts Payable resume samples.
9138 palm rise, saint-constant, yukon, USA
Cellular: 646-458-1259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Payable Processor with over 5 years of Accounts Payable experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary team immediate supervision and intra-agency policies and procedures (insert your proven track record). Fluent in japanese and English, conscientious, reliable, fast learner (insert your best personality traits).
andrew demonstrates strength in all areas, especially in process improvement, communications, and technology, strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills and drive to produce strong results for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Accounts Payable
- going to movies newfoundland & labrador Champion, 2008
- robin hood foundation Volunteer of The Year, 2002
Accounts Payable Processor
- Daily data entry of vendor invoices
- Ensured that credits for returns are received and processed in a timely manner
- Filed payable documents and maintained individual vendor’s filed
- Follow up of receiving and pricing discrepancies
- Match invoices against purchased orders and receiving records
- Monitored timeliness of payments including weekly payment recommendations
- Obtained necessary approvals and coding
- Processed remittance information from checks drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors reviewing instructions accompanying items to determined proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures
- Processing and mailing of checks
- Received all payments through quickbooks
- Receives researches and resolves a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons
- Reconciled vendor accounts and responded to vendor payment inquiries
- Reconciled vendor statements researched and corrected discrepancies prepared daily vendor paymentchecks thru quick books
- Reconciles various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards
- Reviewed sorted and classified accounts payable documents
- Scanning documents and setting up files
- Set up and maintained vendor records
- Worked closely with purchasing and receiving team to resolved issues and discrepancies
post secondary training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Accounts Payable Processor
- Accounts Payable weekly Publication – i’ve been fired! now what?, 2000
Accounts Payable memberships
- American Accounts Payable Processor Professional Group
- The Accounts Payable Association of Canada
- Accounts Payable Association, Volunteer front desk associate, 2008 – Present.
- world wildlife fund, volunteer admin support, 2001 – Present.
- entertaining, russian dolls collecting, horseback riding, warships
Accounts Payable Jobs
Here are the latest AP job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Accounts Payable industry, apply today, you have nothing to lose!
Accounts Payable job openings in your area