Also in this sample administrative assistant or AA resume, we have added a summary section that highlight the core competencies needed for a administrative assistant such as (core ksa). Once more, this section is created to draw attention rapidly to the reader to critical job needs particularly targeted to the administrative assistant job.
Be sure to check out our Administrative Assistant resume samples
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
1234 Sample court, anaheim, connecticut, USA
Administrative Assistant with over 3 years of Office Administration experience. Areas of expertise include familiarilty with Mac, design software, strong relationship building and research skills. Effective communicator and (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to (insert your proven track record). practical , strategic thinker , problem solver , fluent in Finnish and English.
daniel takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
AA or Admin Assistant in busy accounting firm. Provided administrative support to management including calendar management, coordination of travel itineraries and preparation of expense reports. Organized and coordinated internal and external meetings, group social activities, marketing events, conferences as required. Clerical duties and meeting preparation (i.e. agenda¡¦s, invitations, catering, etc). Always tactful with confidential files.
- Supported a group of busy financial and investment professionals with administrative support, scheduling meetings and appointments
- Created documents, reports and presentations using MS Office and managed database
- Organized internal and offsite meetings and events, made travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Answering departmental telephones and providing outstanding customer service
- Implemented improved ordering process for inventory management and reduced over-stock by %8
- Maintained the inventory of all office supplies and stationary inventory and ordered as needed
- Trained junior office staff on purchases of office supplies
- Developed a purchase logbook, list of suppliers, follow up on orders and deliveries to improve order accuracy and reduced error by 7%
- Managed the billing, sending out mail, employee payroll submission
- Used tact and discretion in the management of employee folders (information, disciplinary measures, evaluations)
- Management of employee lockers and employee expenses, flagged unsual expenses
- Create a report each month to be transmitted and follow up as needed with the accounting department
- Trained new reception as needed, created manual with procedures for front desk operators
- Mail management and distribution and took minutes of operations meetings
- Ensure that proper running of office equipment – photocopier, fax stamp machine
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Administrative Assistant.
- Office Administration News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Office Administration, 2008.
- North American Administrative Assistant Society.
- National Office Administration Association.