Administrative Assistant Resume Sample – Consulting Company
Like working as part of a team? Are you a natural helper? Well then, a career as an Admin Assistant might be for you.
Beneath is often a fantastic administrative assistant resume sample, it makes use of a pretty easy and elegant layout having a clear resume summary followed by a favourable resume testimonial. This totally free administrative assistant resume template makes use of these two resume writing methods will permit you to capture the attention of any employer in Consulting Firm. Use this administrative assistant resume and get the edge inside your administrative assistant application.
Be sure to check out our administrative assistant resume samples
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
1234 Sample highway, allentown, california, USA
Administrative Assistant with over 3 years of Consulting Firm experience. Areas of expertise include Advanced knowledge and skill level in Microsoft Office products(insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to apply exceptional attention-to-detail with the ability to meet aggressive deadlines. Highly skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands (insert your proven track record). honest , positive attitude, professional and punctual, fluent in Danish and English.
william takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Greeted callers on the telephone professionally, sent out and received mail and packages for 8 departments and 80 staff
- Placed and tracked office orders online and over the phone, sent faxes
- Writing, editing, and preparing electronic documents (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software)
- Able to work under pressure and learn quickly the procedures and processes of over 8 different departments
- Assisted managers with research by compiling reports and data using excellent search and excel skills
- Acted as super user and assisted staff in Excel, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Illustrator for reports, correspondence, presentations, proposals and charts
- Providing a wide variety of administrative support to a team of Consultants
- Make travel arrangements, schedule and coordinate internal meetings where participants may be at different locations, organize catering and other logistics
- Manage invoices, expenses, purchase orders and supplies with internal and external administrative staff for the team, as required
- Coordinate special projects / events inside the department as required
- Prepare and submit expense reports, screen and handle phone calls and email with tact
- Consistent and timely customer service provided to both internal and external customers
- Implemented new system to file documents and maintain a filing system to reduce errors by 7%
- Faxing, photocopying, scanning and distribution of materials as needed
- Handled sensitive and confidential matters relating to the daily activity of the department with tact, discretion and focus on supportive resolution.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Administrative Assistant.
- Consulting Firm News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Consulting Firm, 2008.
- North American Administrative Assistant Society.
- National Consulting Firm Association.
post secondary training
- Consulting Firm Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- crisis centre Consulting Firm, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Administrative Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Admin Assistant job openings. Stop working in your dead end job, and get a career and earn a higher income working in an office environment. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Admin Assistant Jobs