Administrative Assistant Resume Sample – Financial Services Firm
In today’s post, we take a appear at a administrative assistant sample resume. Within the sample resume beneath, you’ll notice that we highlight the core administrative assistant abilities, traits and career accomplishments important to good results. We hope you enjoyed this administrative assistant sample resume and invite you to take a appear at extra sample resumes. Till subsequent time, we wish you a lot luck and good results inside your career objectives.
Be sure to check out our Administrative Assistant resume samples
Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
1234 Sample highway, athen, illinois, USA
Administrative Assistant with over 3 years of Financial Services experience. Areas of expertise include excellent written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude, strong team player and professional appearance. Proactive and resourceful problem solving abilities(insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to (insert your proven track record). cheerful , independent and self directed with the capability to operate with minimal direct supervision, ability to work well within a cohesive team environment, fluent in Japanese and English.
david takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Managed CEO’s calendar, schedule meetings, keeping CEO informed and aware of calendar changes
- Made travel arrangements (flight/hotel, etc) and prepare and issue correspondence
- Arranged for courier service and mailings, ordering minimal office supplies
- Provided a wide range of administrative and general support.
- Prepared financial and appropriate legal correspondence
- Prepared agendas, take minutes, and schedule internal and external meetings
- Screened phone calls, take messages, direct calls where appropriate
- Prepared and maintenance of all electronic and hard copy files
- Provided reception relief
- Researched various specific projects, and provide consistent updates to office personnel.
- Provided internal/external customer support where necessary
- Completed weekly attendance report for salaried employees
- Clerical/administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, faxing, distributing documents/faxes, word processing, organizing files etc.
- Provided administrative support to other dept. Managers which may include confidential matters, projects.
- Assisted with social activities geared to customers and employees
- Assist finance department, enter invoices for servicves into accounting software
- Print & distribute acknowledgments to managers, customers and internally
- Trained new front desk and reception staff on receiving customers and guests at front desk and for automated phone system
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Administrative Assistant.
- Financial Services News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Financial Services, 2008.
- North American Administrative Assistant Society.
- National Financial Services Association.
- Geography Degree, University of illinois, 2002.
- Administrative Assistant Diploma, College of athen, 1999.
- Financial Services Certificate, illinois Technical Institute, 1999.
- Financial Services Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- suicide prevention Financial Services, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Administrative Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Admin Assistant job openings. Stop working in your dead end job, and get a career and earn a higher income working in an office environment. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Admin Assistant Jobs