If you are a Administrative Assistant looking for a job in the office support then you should read this post. Today, we look at a sample Administrative Assistant resume. The resume that we present below can be used as a template for a sample Administrative Assistant resume.
Also in this sample Administrative Assistant resume, we have added a summary section that highlight the core competencies required for a Administrative Assistant including (core ksa). Again, this section is designed to draw attention quickly to the reader to important job requirements.
Administrative Assistant Sample Resume
1234 Sample Road, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Cell Phone: 342-5372
Email: Administrative Assistantemail@example.com
Administrative Assistant with over 5 years of Office Administration experience. Areas of expertise include computer expertise and web-savvy, including social media, calendar management skills, coordination of executive meetings. Posseses excellent writing skills, proofreading and editing skills. Proven ability to present a professional image, maintain a positive attitude, be a self-starter, multi-tasker, take initiative, be dependable and take pride in work product. Holds a Business Degree, types 90 WPM, and fluent in Spanish.
“Thelma has a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution ; courteous and professional and has gained a reputation for being a self-starter and team player. I believe Thelma would be a strong addition for any department”
John Socheley, Director of Office Administration
Global Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Stays on top of the schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments for the Executive Director; coordinate meetings using outlook calendar.
- Uses judgment and discretion and screen and direct all calls to the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director.
- Prioritizes all messages are relayed to the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of all board meetings; attend all board meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating all outside meetings, committees, and other meetings that board of directors may participate in.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail for the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director.
- Resolve any administrative problems or inquiries.
- Responsible for direct supervision of the Receptionist.
- In the event that the receptionist is absent or on scheduled breaks, you will serve as a backup to the receptionist.
- Attend meetings with or on behalf of the Executive Director.
- Process and keep track of time & attendance for the Executive Director.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors of Office Administration, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Office Administration Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Administrative Assistant.
- South American Administrative Assistant Society.
- European Administrative Assistant Association.
- Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Children’s Hospital, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.