Sample Administrative Assistant Resume 3
Hate writing resumes? Well you are not alone. The majority of people we deal with find writing resumes difficult and frustrating. After all, how do you summarize years of work experience into a page or two? Well love’em or hate’em, unfortunately most employers want to see your resumes before they agree to see you for an interview.
If you are one of those people who really do not like to resume writing and you are looking for work, then you are in luck. Today, we will provide a Administrative Assistant sample resume.
This is a good Administrative Assistant sample resume, that will help you stand out from the crowd. Use this Administrative Assistant sample resume as a template and you will be well on your way to landing your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your career goals.
Administrative Assistant Sample Resume
1234 Sample Road, Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Email: Administrative Assistantsampleresume@greatresumexample.com
Administrative Assistant with over 5 years of Office Administration experience. Holds a degree in Business Administration with expertise in microsoft excel, access, powerpoint and word. Proven ability to (copy paste). A team player, detail oriented, well organized, good time management, multitasker, with great communication skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Thelma thrives in a performance driven environment, demonstrates leadership and accountability for delivering results; strong interpersonal and communication skills will make Thelma a strong addition to any organization”
Sarah Whitely, Director of Office Administration
American Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Provide Executive level administrative support by performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Train and supervise lower level clerical and office staff, developed training manuals and processes.
- Arranged travel arrangements domestic and international
- Processed expense reports, screen all incoming calls and take messages as needed
- Coordinated events including assisting with planning and execution, and calendar management for senior level executives and the IR team
- Compile and collect marketing material and ensured accurate data entry to CRM database
- Take meeting minutes and manage information flow among team members
- Prepared ad hoc projects, act as back up reception coverage
Certified Administrative Assistant.
North American Administrative Assistant Society.
National Administrative Assistant Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Office Administration, University British Columbia, 2001.
Office Administration Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 2003.
VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Homeless Shelter Society, Board of Directors, 2004.
Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 1999 Present.
Administrative Assistant Jobs
Here are the latest Admin Assistant job openings. Stop working in your dead end job, and get a career and earn a higher income working in an office environment. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Admin Assistant Jobs