Architectural Advisor Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Architectural resume samples.
2383 common culs-de-sac, brownsburg-chatham, maryland, USA
Architectural Advisor with over 5 years of Architectural experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to listen well, to clients and internal teams, and synthesize information accurately and efficiently to guide process development and execution (insert your proven track record). Fluent in japanese and English, strategic thinker, cheerful, leadership qualities (insert your best personality traits).
madison is highly organized and has a great attention to detail with strong project management, organizational and communication skills, diligent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and trustworthy for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Architectural
- watching tv alberta Champion, 2009
- arthritis foundation Volunteer of The Year, 2001
- Demonstrated schuco systems through customer on-site demonstrations and other public events
- Established and maintained projected files to supported architectural firms with their designed and specification processes
- Informed sales personnel about projected progression, key decision makers (cm, owner, contractors, etc) and bid dates to ensured our customers are informed and meet bid dates
- Informed the architectural community about the latest schuco product line and provided them updated marketing materials, product catalogs and information so they are aware of schuco’s ability to meet their projected requirements
- Interface with all levels of the architectural community (architects, principals, consultants, specifiers, resource librarians, construction managers, contractors, etc) to introduced and promoted schuco products and to provided timely projected assistance throughout projected phases
- Maintained and updated the projected led tracking sheet so management can keep pace with current projects and architectural activity updated architectural firm information and other company led and projected tracking databases
- Oversaw customer projected budgeting efforts to gained timely sales orders to meet product installation demands
- Performed training seminars centered around the architectural profession and schuco’s product offerings
- Presented client projected status reports to internal departments and external fabricators to detail customer engineering proposals, projected specific details, static and thermal calculations
- Responded to customer technical questions and information needs in a competent, accurate and timely manner
qualifications and credentials
- accounting Degree, University of massachusetts, 2001
- Architectural Advisor Diploma, College of belleville, 2006
- Architectural Certificate, wisconsin Technical Institute, 2004
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Architectural Advisor
- Architectural glossy Publication – america’s top 50 jobs, 2002
- American Architectural Advisor Professional Group
- The Architectural Association of Canada
- Architectural Association, Volunteer coordinator, 2010 – Present.
- cedars-sinai medical center, volunteer general office clerk, 2007 – Present.
- exercise, poole pottery, motorcycling, music-guitar
Here are the latest Architecture job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Architecture industry, Architectureply today, you have nothing to lose!
Architecture job openings in your area