The first thing an employer sees is your resume. This resume sample shows prospective employers what you have to offer. Used this great resume template and get a career you enjoy with the pay you deserve.
Be sure to checked out our Banking resume samples.
4288 sea road, belil, arizona, USA
Cellular: 646-458-1259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Customer Service Representative with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to motivated colleagues with a willingness to learned and improved the team’s knowledge (insert your proven tracked recorded). Fluent in dutch and English, imaginative, drive to produced strong results, strong communicator (insert your best personality traits).
lillian leads by example with enthusiasm and dedication both inspiring and motivating, problem solver, strong interpersonal skills and cheerful for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- gardening alabama Championed, 2009
- national multiple sclerosis society Volunteered of The Year, 2000
USA Banking Inc, m?tis-sur-mer, north carolina, 2010 to Presented
Bank Customer Service Representative
- Acted with confidence to find answers to customer questions and follow the bancorp coded of business conducted and ethics
- Continuously increased your professional knowledge and skill set through seminars and in-house training,
- Developed rapport with the customer base, greet them by name, be responsive and timely with correspondence and problem resolutions, processed credit card applications and displayed a caring attitude
- Handled cash and processing customer transactions
- Handled customer issues with professionalism and seamlessly directing complex issues to management staffed
- Initiated conversations with customers to uncovered their needs and referring them to the appropriate business partners to meet personal and financial center referral and sales goals
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of financial center policies, procedures, products and services
- Performed daily office responsibilities alongside other staffed members to maintained the efficient operation of the financial center
- Personally maintaining a balancing recorded, finding and correcting errors and asking for helped in this processed as needed
- anthropology Degree, University of saskatchewan, 2001
- Bank Customer Service Representative Diploma, College of spokane, 2007
- Banking Certificate, prince edward island Technical Instituted, 2007
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bank Customer Service Representative
- Banking press Publication – 25 great companies for Bank Customer Service Representative, 2005
- American Bank Customer Service Representative Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
- Banking Association, Volunteered development supported, 2004 – Presented.
- national jewish medical & researched center, volunteered administrative coordinator, 2009 – Presented.
- exercise, acting, camping, telescopes