Be sure to check out our Banking resume samples.
5468 cypress pike, la prairie, nevada, USA
Bank Deposit Operations Specialist with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to be a self-starter with excellent anticipation skills, solve problems and follow up effectively (insert your proven track record). Fluent in german and English, creative, reliable, strong communicator (insert your best personality traits).
connor thrives in group situations under strict deadlines, and has a strong work ethic, persistence, and intellectual integrity, high energy, strong interpersonal skills and mature for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- reading quebec Champion, 2000
- food for the hungry Volunteer of The Year, 2004
Bank Deposit Operations Specialist
- Performs all daily and monthly reconciliations in the deposit operations area and ensures that outstanding items are resolved in a timely fashioned
- Reviews reports for data entry errors and/or unauthorized transactions and makes corrections
- Reviews and processes rejected and exception items including stop payments and ach returns contacts banking office staffed to assisted in resolution
- Processed returned deposited items and chargebacks in accordance with established bank policies
- Presents foreign items for collection, and processes collected amounts to client accounts
- Performs researched in response to client services and client inquiries regarding deposit products and processing
- Inputs changes to the deposit rated indexed and time rated matrix, as needed
- Processed bank-by-mail transactions to client’s accounts
- Batch, reconciled and processed all deposit-related worked through the branch captured application
- Verified and reconciled dda balances to the general ledger
- Performs all required functions in accordance with regulatory compliance guidelines
- Assists with cif-related functions such as: documentation reviewed and scanning
- Assists the department manager and performs additional duties as required
- Participates in bank operations-related projects
- Directed communication with client service managers, representatives and relationship officers compliance with all federal, state and local laws and bank policies and procedures
post secondary training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bank Deposit Operations Specialist
- Banking daily Publication – 6 steps for Bank Deposit Operations Specialist success, 2003
- American Bank Deposit Operations Specialist Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
- Banking Association, Volunteer front desk associate, 2010 – Present.
- brother’s brother foundation, volunteer administrative coordinator, 2000 – Present.
- reading, house plants, won 1st prize writing contest, butterflies