Bank Operations Manager Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Banking resume samples.
7147 coyo auto-estrada, notre-dame-des-prairies, district of columbia, USA
Bank Operations Manager with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to listen well, to clients and internal teams, and synthesize information accurately and efficiently to guide process development and execution (insert your proven track record). Fluent in portuguese and English, adaptable, cheerful, diligent work ethic (insert your best personality traits).
carson takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations, strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills and hard-working for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- exercise virginia Champion, 2010
- american museum of natural history Volunteer of The Year, 2007
Bank Operations Manager
- Accountable for all documentationresponsible for reporting all applicable transactions completely and with acceptable quality and accuracy
- Actively ensures compliance with the kitsap bank coded of ethics and all anti-money laundering, bank secrecy acted, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, polices and procedures
- Acts as a conduit for communication within the branch including supported of thoughts and ideas for branch improvement and overall bank improvement
- Assigns worked goals/performance expectationscommunicates business goals, objectives and performance results
- Determines opportunities within the marketed and works with the regional manager and staffed to supported corporate marketing strategies within the local marketed
- Develops a comprehensive plan for attainment of branch goals
- Ensures compliance with all human resource policies, procedures, state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Ensures compliance with banking laws, regulations, audit, and security procedures
- In partnership with human resources and the regional manager, consults and provides direction to branch employees in the areas of performance management, coaching, training and progressive discipline
- Participates in business development opportunities within the marketed area including special events, publicity, promotions and sales calls
- Participates in community activities and performs other duties as assigned
- Promotes and improves the sales effectiveness of the staffed by coaching and assisting branch employees to meet individual and team goals
- Supports business partners in achievement of referral/sales goals (mortgage, investments, merchant services and cash management)
- Uses sound judgment in decision making to include transaction approvals such as; overdrafts, checked cashing, deposits and new accounts
post secondary training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bank Operations Manager
- Banking bimonthly Publication – how to get the most out of your team, 2000
- American Bank Operations Manager Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
charity and social responsibility
- Banking Association, Volunteer charity drive organizer, 2007 – Present.
- nelson-atkins museum of art, volunteer teacher, 2008 – Present.
- team sports, baking, sleeping, wind surfing
Here are the latest Bank job openings. Land an awesome job in the Banking industry and trade your job for a career. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Bank Jobs