|Product & Portfolio Manager, Credit Cards Business (continued)
- Offered customers an option to sign on for credit shield based on poor economic conditions in the region which would cause some customers to lose employment and therefore be unable to pay their outstanding. This generated over US$ 3,000,000 in the first month of launch and a separate loss cover adjustment of 10% was set aside to cover losses not payable by the insurance companies.
USAGE & LOYALTY
- Negotiated and managed the retail partner network for the bank to provide its customers value on their spends by offering tactical and strategic offers such as simple discounts, interest free purchases, added value offers on recurrent spends, bundle offers, shopping festivals and carnivals, etc.
- Signed up 100 leading restaurants and offered a usage program for the dining segment based on the significant spends in this segment. Additionally, partnered with key restaurants to generate new sales leads based on minimum spends and offered the restaurants special coverage in the F&B program in return.
- Redesigned the loyalty points program, renegotiated vendors, contracts, catalogue design and distribution and re-launched it within 4 months.
- Offered medium usage-high revolving customers tactical redemption at over 30% off by negotiating with partner retailers to offer slow-moving or excess stock and reduced cost per point by 17% to bank.
- Launched customized usage programs targeting different customer segments including transactors, high revolvers, medium revolvers, etc.
BUSINESS SUPPORT AND INTEGRATION
- Organized and directed the monthly credit card business reviews across all units directly or indirectly involved in the business to improve efficiency, keep open communication lines and seek new avenues for business growth.
- Spearheaded the service quality initiatives across marketing and successfully completed a project to reduce cost of all marketing spends by 24%.
- Supported other business units using the Six Sigma and ISO approach.
PRODUCT AWAReNESS & TRAINING
- Conducted monthly training sessions for direct sales, card operations and call center to brief them on new products, amendments to features/benefits and as an opportunity to take feedback for better product enhancement.
- Trained staff and vendors on new products and services pertinent to their areas to ensure clear communication across all channels and reduced customer complaints.
- Worked closely with credit risk to monitor, enhance or change policies based on current market trends, analysis of portfolio behavior and for launch of new products.
- Maintained daily dialogue with the card operations unit to make parameter changes in cards system, oversee customer communication issues, launch new projects and oversee the fulfillment of existing projects and run UATs for completed projects.
- Conducted weekly meetings with call center and all remote banking channels to understand customer feedback, monitor trends in problem types, review the cost of service support to the cards business and monitor the shift from manned to unmanned support thereby reducing cost to business significantly.
- Liaised with the advertising agency, printers and public relations agency for all credit card communication including above the line and below the line communication.
- Supported other business units in partnership management, telemarketing setup and support, product design and development and brain storming on new products and services.
| Product Development and Design Training, Management Associates, New York, USA.Portfolio Management Program, PCS, Los Angeles, USA Credit Scorecard Training, Citigroup, New York, USA
Supervisory Skills Training, Citigroup, New Jersry, USA
Train The Trainer Program, 247Customer.com, Toronto, Canada
Quality Awareness Program, 247Customer.com, Toronto,Canada
Contact Center 101, 247Customer.com, Toronto,Canada
Sales Training, Mercuri Goldman, Toronto,Canada
Bachelor of Business Management, Newport University, U.S.A.
Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management, SSTH, Switzerland
Hospitality Management Diploma (AHMA), SSTH, Switzerland