Bank Teller Resume Sample
This Bank Teller sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a modern european studies degree and Banking certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as pragmatic, trustworthy, and fast learner and focuses on an ability to learn quickly. Use this sample Bank Teller resume like a template on your next Banking job application.
Be sure to check out our Banking resume samples.
Bank Teller Resume Sample
7905 Sample court, seattle, connecticut, USA
Bank Teller with over 3 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to work well with various departments(insert your proven track record). Fluent in ukrainian and English, adaptable, cheerful, positive attitude.
mackenzie is eager to share with colleagues, involve and inspire others, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Completed all day end procedures and maintain customer files and accepted and processes treasury, tax and loan deposits
- Accepts and processes deposits and withdrawals on all account types via customer contact, mail, night depository within authorized limits
- Accepted loan payments and reconciles utility payments and orders to purchase us savings bonds and balanced and records cash drawer on daily recap sheet
- Effectively understand features and benefits of all seaway foreign currency product lines to use selling skills (ie up-sell, cross-sell, switch sell) to increase the average transaction value
- Ensure that all compliance (anti-money laundering) requirements and regulations are being adhered to
- Issued official checks and money orders, performed related duties as assigned by supervision and completed and reconciles cash advance transactions
- Completed currency transaction reports (ctrs – irs form 104) and foreign currency transactions
- Properly secures closing cash at the end of the business day and researched and locates teller variances
- Achieved good attendance, punctuality and ability to work flexible hours, appropriate dress attire and overall professional attitude to customers and team
- Identified the warning signs of questionable transactions and mitigating possible effects of these deals with management
- Maintained the highest level of customer service and managed risk and acting in accordance with established guidelines
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the store, including following schedules, accurate balancing of inventories, and maintaining cash stock balances
- Understands and complies with bank secrecy act (bsa) regulations must attend all mandatory bank secrecy act (bsa) training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Bank Teller
- Banking press – how to get the most out of your team, 2005
- North American Bank Teller Society
- National Banking Association
training and qualifications
- zoology Degree, University of indiana, 2007
- Bank Teller Diploma, College of seattle, 2005
- Banking Certificate, wyoming Technical Institute, 2002
- Banking Society, funds campaign, 2001 – Present.
- catholic charities usa, volunteer surplus assets coordinator, 2010 – Present.