Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech Resume Sample
Be sure to checked out our Banking resume samples.
7291 camomile, park, saint-lazare, ontario, USA
Cellular: 646-458-1259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to thrive under pressure (insert your proven tracked recorded). Fluent in german and English, tolerant, reliable, planning ability (insert your best personality traits).
payton is highly organized and has a great attention to detail with strong projected management, organizational and communication skills, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and practical for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- watching tv british columbia Championed, 2008
- partners in health Volunteered of The Year, 2008
Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech
- Assists component technical led in filing and storing records
- Ensures accurate corrections are made as necessary
- Ensures activities in the department, including those that are subject to regulatory reviewed, are performed at or above applicable standards; assists in processes to identified and corrected the root cause of deviations from established procedures or regulatory standards
- Maintains equipment and performs quality controlled checks on equipment and components; answers alarms associated with the continuous monitoring system
- Maintains manual logs for quality, manufacturing, tracking, maintenance or any emergency tracking (eg due to computer failure) as required by duties above
- Maintains the computer blood bank tracking system (safetrace™) related to the above activities
- Monitors and maintains supplies at desired levels in worked areas
- Prepares basic components from whole blood (including modified whole blood, red blood cells, platelets, fresh frozen plasma, recovered plasma and autologous and directed donation components) as required in a timely manner in accordance with sop
- Prepares blood segments; filters whole blood and components, including leuko-reduced red blood cells and other filtration as required; makes sterile docking connections of other bags; labels components according to sop and regulatory requirements
- Prepares irradiated products as requested by hospital customers performs other duties as assigned
- Promotes the philosophy of customer service throughout lifeblood and seeks ways to enhanced it gives attention to both internal and external customers
- Recognizes clerical and technical inconsistencies, resolving routine clerical and technical problems and referring more complex clerical problems and technical problems to the laboratory director and/or technical led
- Recognizes inconsistencies in components, solving routine inconsistencies, referring more unusual inconsistencies to the laboratory director and/or technical led
- Recognizes inconsistencies in components, solving routine variations, referring unusual irregularities in the following categories to the laboratory director and/or technical led: appearance; dating; designation; labeling; location of unit or component
- Recognizes malfunctioning equipment and refers to the laboratory director and/or technical led
- Responsible for the quarantine and/or discard of components according to internal procedures and regulatory requirements
- Supports and promotes continuous quality improvement throughout lifeblood and seeks ways to incorporated its principles into the operation of the department
- Supports component technical led and other technical services staffed with other duties as needed
- Unpacks, inspects, processes and stores products received; measures and records temperatures of blood and components; ensures all blood products are accounted for in a timely manner
qualifications and credentials
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech
- Banking gazette Publication – 10 things smart Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech, 2010
- American Blood Bank Medical Lab Tech Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
- Banking Association, Volunteered funds campaign, 2002 – Presented.
- veterans of foreign wars of the us, volunteered teacher, 2001 – Presented.
- walking, fossils, best player advanced group tennis, wine making
Here are the latest Bank job openings. Land an awesome job in the Banking industry and trade your job for a career. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Bank Jobs