Credit Analyst Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Banking resume samples.
6732 berry trail, memphis, new york, USA
Credit Analyst with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service (insert your proven track record). Fluent in swedish and English, dependable, willingness to assist internal and external clients, positive attitude (insert your best personality traits).
arianna has leadership and organizational skills that have been invaluable to our department, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- listening to music oklahoma Champion, 2003
- national audubon society Volunteer of The Year, 2006
- Conducted collateral evaluations and audits as requested by lenders and supervisor
- Conducted credit investigations as needed
- Conducted financial analysis including spreading financial statements, ratio analysis, and peer and industry comparisons
- Helped managed a production pipeline
- Maintained a working knowledge of washington federal policies and procedures as well as regulatory guidelines
- Ordered appraisals with an understanding of what types of values to request
- Performed master filed maintenance, ensured accuracy and completeness, including quarterly covenant tracking
- Preparation of board reports and subdivision reports
- Prepared narrative analysis of findings and assists with drafting loan presentations
- Provided input and material for manuals and training
- Request additional information from lenders as required
- Reviewed and analyzed appraisals, leases and, performed marketed studies
- Reviewed and analyzed the financial position of any loan guarantors, including builder inventory reports
- Reviewed applications, credit reports and other information submitted with a loan request
- Reviewed delinquency reports and conducted annual loan reviews
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Credit Analyst
- Banking press Publication – are you the next visionary Credit Analyst, 2000
- American Credit Analyst Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
- Banking Association, Volunteer tutor, 2004 – Present.
- prison fellowship ministries, volunteer teacher, 2005 – Present.
- walking, house plants, cooking, canoeing
Here are the latest Bank job openings. Land an awesome job in the Banking industry and trade your job for a career. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Bank Jobs