Member Service Representative Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Banking resume samples.
4717 pau view, montreal west, prince edward island, USA
Member Service Representative with over 5 years of Banking experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to understand acutely the planning and work process and improve it (insert your proven track record). Fluent in cantonese and English, responsible, willingness to assist internal and external clients, positive attitude (insert your best personality traits).
Timonthy Doe, Director of Banking
- reading wisconsin Champion, 2005
- easter seals Volunteer of The Year, 2000
Member Service Representative
- Assisted existing and potential members over the phone or facetoface by explaining specific products, services and policies including membership eligibility requirements and identifying specific needs as well as crossselling products and services
- Completed documents for various services such as payroll deductions, directed deposit, stop payment, wire transfered requests, telephone expressed teller, online teller, bill payment services and electronic card services processing transactions for the maintenance, changes and adjustments of electronic cards
- Gathered needed information from members to opened new accounts explaining options such as single joint ownership, savings shared drafts, certificates and retirement programs accurately preparing paperwork assisting in signing processed verifying information and ensuring all new accounts are processed properly
- Performed lending functions in conformance with credit union policy including interviewing loan applicants gathering pertinent information for the application explaining loan products, rates, terms and collateral requirements reviewing and assembling all loan documents to ensured accuracy and authorizing the approval of loans within guidelines
- Provided information regarding new and ongoing marketing promotions in ordered to offer all credit union products and services effectively
- Resolved matters of members and the credit union in a frank, yet tactful, manner by collecting data, securing answers, following up on details, and discussing sensitive personal financial circumstances
qualifications and credentials
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Member Service Representative
- Banking brochure Publication – how to triple your chances of Member Service Representative success, 2008
- American Member Service Representative Professional Group
- The Banking Association of Canada
- Banking Association, Volunteer front desk associate, 2007 – Present.
- mercy corps, volunteer records analyst, 2010 – Present.
- computer, bungee, working on cars, electronics
Here are the latest Bank job openings. Land an awesome job in the Banking industry and trade your job for a career. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Bank Jobs