In this Call Center Agent sample resume, we have designed an eye-catching document that quickly captures the attention of both the hiring manager and recruitment software. The strategy is simple, focus on the highest traffic area and that’s what we have done on this Call Center Agent sample resume – the top half of the first page is high traffic area. Why? Because most hiring managers and recruiters take less than 30 seconds to review a resume. So you must get the attention of the decision maker with this Call Center Agent sample resume before they lose interest.
Call Center Agent Sample Resume
1234 Example Road, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email: Call Center Agentemail@example.com
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Call Center Agent with over 4 years of customer service experience. Areas of expertise include billing and account reconciliation, conflict resolution and account up-selling. Proven ability to deliver outstanding customer service, handle customer service queries within first contact, and meet department goals. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Emily exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Emily an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
American Customer Service Call Center Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Call Center Agent
Worked as an Agent in a fast-paced call center environment. Handled a broad range of customer service inquiries including offering assistance to both business customers and consumers. Explaining billing statements, resolve service problems, track missing deposits, order supplies, refund overcharges, and ensure that all account information is up to date and accurate. Often required to multi-task between diffusing calls and computer work on several different CRM’s and software systems.
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service that exceeds American Call Center Inc’s quality standards.
- Earned “Agent of the Month” 5 times in a row
- Wrote new Call Center procedures and training manual for department
- Work closely with other departments to pro-actively solve potential order problems
- Review documents and records for accuracy and completeness, ran account error reports and acheived a less than 1% error rate
- Handled various customer inquiries from a diverse customer base including business and residential customers
- Processed the highest number of customer orders accurately in 2010, 2008
- Assist customers via telephone, email, and Live Chat and provided guidance to new call center agents
WORKSHOPS AND TRAINING
Gold Star Customer Service
Customer Service News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In customer service, 2008.
North American Call Center Agent Society.
National Call Center Agent Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of customer service, University British Columbia, 1998.
Customer Service Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.