Sample Call Center Agent Resume 3
In this Call Center Agent sample resume, we have designed an eye-catching document that quickly captures the attention of both the hiring manager and recruitment software. The strategy is simple, focus on the highest traffic area and that’s what we have done on this Call Center Agent sample resume – the top half of the first page is high traffic area. Why? Because most hiring managers and recruiters take less than 30 seconds to review a CSR resume. So you must get the attention of the decision maker with this CSR Call Center Agent sample resume before they lose interest.
Call Center Agent CSR Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, Los Angeles, California, USA
Email: Call Center Agentfirstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Agent with over 4 years of customer service experience. Areas of expertise include financial products, IRS forms, finance and investments, tax filing forms. Proven ability to accurately process high volume of transactions with no error, ensure client understanding of various products and services, the pros and cons and deliver prompt and professional service. Articulate, detailed oriented with teamn focus and customer service orientation. Fully fluent in English and Spanish.
“Emily exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Emily an asset to any employer looking for rare talent in a CSR”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of customer service
- Impeccable speech and grammar
- Excellent computer skills
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced call center
- Ability to listen analytically and act accordingly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team building and strong problem solving skills
National Customer Service Call Center Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Call Center Agent – Financial Services
- Handled approximately 50-150 inbound calls on a daily basis in a busy fast paced Financial Call Center.
- Communication with various individuals and businesses, handling inbound calls from representatives, clients, customers & branch managers.
- Trained new CSR`s on department protocols and diffusing angry customers
- Accurately process over 150 transactions including: transfer of assets into and out of accounts.
- Explain tax reporting and distribution procedures to branch personnel and ensure compliance with IRS/company policy and protocols.
- Execute registration of outside investments and assets; compile asset values for tax reporting purposes based on client requirements.
- Applied financial services knowledge by explaining the benefits and features of each financial product and options.
- Well versed with Internal Revenue Agency – IRA’s 1099 forms, and benefits
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of Finance, University of Columbia, 1997.
Customer Service Certificate, AB Technical Institute, 2003.
South American Call Center Agent Society.
European Call Center Agent Association.
Call Center Jobs
Here are the latest Call Center job openings. Check out who's hiring for Call Center positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Call Center Jobs