Sample Call Center Agent Resume 4
Need to update your Call Center Agent resume? Well you just in luck, in today’s post we show you a Call Center Agent sample resume. So blow the dust off your old Call Center Agent resume and get ready to give it a brand new look. In this Call Center Agent sample resume, we have designed a personal marketing document that quickly convinces the manager that you are one to hire. In particular this call center agent resume focuses on team work by highlighting the projects requiring collaboration with other departments. Review this Call Center Agent sample resume, for ideas to help you stand out from the crowd.
Call Center Agent Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, New York, NY, USA
Email: Call Center Agentemail@example.com
RESUME OBJECTIVE: To apply my impeccable communication skills and proven ability to meet department goals in a fast-paced call center environment
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
American Customer Service Call Center Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Call Center Agent - Senior CSR
- Handle the escalation queue as Senior Call Center Agent
- Mentor new CSR’s both inbound and outbound, on-shore and off-shore and provides feedback through scorecard and quality feedback
- Provides immediate coaching on errors and escalations and help resolve issues
- Provide feedback on Compliance to Program Requirements and SLA’s
- Prepare report cards for inbound and outbound agents
- Leads Calibration and Certification sessions
- Train CSR’s on company Complaints Management and Resolution Tracking System and procedures
- Prepares APR Benchmarking Process stats and analyses insight on trends that will improve efficiencies
- Communicate with call centre operation staff on quality issues, clients on quality issue, and to verify required information
- Handle customer/prospect questions accurately and overcome customer objections
- Ensure customer database is accurate and double check accuracy of data entry of junior CSR’s
- Collaborate in Gold Star Customer Service Project with over 7 Departments
- Deliver ongoing training, cross training and coaching initiatives
- Maintain training manuals and keep up to date on all Program Requirements and Initiatives
Certified Spanish Interpreter.
Call Center News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In customer service, 2008.
North American Call Center Agent Society.
National Call Center Agent Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of customer service, University British Columbia, 1998.
Handling Customer Conflict Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Diabetes Society, Telephone Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Adult Substance Addictions, Information Booth, 2002 – Present.
Call Center Jobs
Here are the latest Call Center job openings. Check out who's hiring for Call Center positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Call Center Jobs