Sample Call Center Agent Resume 5
We think this is a good Call Center Agent sample resume, that will help you put your best foot forward as a CSR. Use this Call Center Agent sample resume as a CSR resume template and you will be a step ahead to landing your next CSR job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your job search.
Call Center Agent Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, New Jersey, NY, USA
Email: Call Center Agentfirstname.lastname@example.org
Call Center Agent with over 6 years of customer service experience. Areas of expertise include strong typing skills, computer proficient, conflict resolution and customer service, coaching. Proven ability to coach call center agents, improve customer service metrics and achieve weekly targets. Strong communicator, problem-solving, people skills and leadership qualities. Fluent in English and Spanish.
CALL CENTER SKILLS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Typing speed over 70 wpm
- Strong customer service skills with proven background
- Proficient PC skills
- Owns Reliable Transportation to and from work
- Clean drug screen, criminal background investigation
- Available for shift work, evenings and weekends
CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
Global Customer Service Call Center Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
Call Center Agent
Fast paced call center for national company, highly motivated, articulate customer service representative in the ecommerce inbound call center queue. Foster team work, delivered stellar customer service with excellent telephone demeanor, strong verbal and writing skills, proficient computer skills, very organized. Applied positive, energetic approach to exceed weekly service targets.
- Teach new call center agents on how to operate our phone system and customer records management system
- Handle calls from diverse customer base to communicate over the phone with our customers and vendors
- Resolve 96% of customer’s comments, requests and problems on first contact and/or refer to appropriate department
- Diffuse calls and escalate and communicate customer issues to appropriate personnel/departments
- Work with tech support department and provide support on call center technology issues with appropriate personnel.
- Implemented new customer protocols to reduce average wait time by 16 seconds, gained team recognition from management staff.
- Mentor junior call center agents, help them identify strengths and developmental needs and take action on developmental plans.
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of customer service, University District of Columbia, 2003.
Service Certificate, ON Technical Institute, 2003.
Homeless Society, Info Booth Recruiter, 2003 – 2009.
Children’s Festival, Fundraiser, 2002 – Present.
Call Center Jobs
Here are the latest Call Center job openings. Check out who's hiring for Call Center positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Call Center Jobs