Call Center Manager Sample Resume
All you call center managers out there, read this article to learn how to write a great stand out resume. In this post, we present a Call Center Manager sample resume. This is an effective resume for call center or contact center management roles, it highlights key skills required to be successful in this role. For example, core skills like the ability to handle irate customers with strong interpersonal, listening and negotiation skills. Strong skills in motivating and coaching staff are also important.
TOM JONES, CA
444 Willow Ave, Vancouver, BC V8Z 6S7
A customer focused individual with over 12 years of experience working in a fast pace office / call centre environment dealing with a diverse client base. Extensive knowledge of call centre metrics, operations from workforce management to programming and scripting both inbound and outbound capacity.
- Enthusiastically manage the development of team by ensuring that they receive an adequate amount of counseling, coaching and training, and encourages personal development
- In-depth experience monitoring goal setting and problem solving
- Highly effective research and preparation of new accounts
- Strong comprehension skills and solutions focused
- Recognized in delivering on commitments and ensures actions are consistent
- Ability to adapt and excel in challenging and competitive environments
- Excellent multitasking ability
Global Chartered Accountants June 2008 to Present
Data entry, answering telephone and email inquiries, opening mails, reconciling ticket books, filing, mail sorting, stuffing mail, arranging shipping for prizes and tickets.
Canadian Telecom 1995 to April 2008
Operations Manager 2006 to 2008
Accountable for the operational excellence and efficiency of the call centre including: achieving KPI (Key Performance Indicators) standards set by the Branch Manager, ensuring that quality of service is maintained, and that Branch financial objectives are met.
Responsible for ensuring operational and financial objectives of the call centre are met.
Developing and coaching of Call Centre Supervisors, Team Leaders, the Trainer/QA Coach and Programming Specialists; included is assessing the need for, and the coordination of IT, programming and training requirements for new and existing clients.
- Provide revenue projections for call centre revenue and TAS revenue to assist branch manager in completing 30-60-90 projections
- Control wage costs to stay at or below % of revenue targets for branch by partnering with appropriate team members
- Spearhead the Disaster Preparedness Program and ensure that all communication and records are current by providing ongoing support and development for the Programming Specialists to ensure that data integrity is being maintained, and that projects are completed to standard and in a timely manner
- Assess and communicate information and recommendations to Branch Manager, HR Manager, Trainers, Accounts Management Team and Programming Department, and identify and document all performance related outcomes of client campaigns
- Assist the sales team in determining the costs and timelines associated with new account setup and programming, and coordinating that setup by partnering with the appropriate departments
- Work with entire management team to ensure the highest level of support on-going and anticipate problems with staffing and equipment deficiencies
- Enforce Branch policy and procedure and partner with HR Department to manage agent/supervisor/programmer/trainer performance
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and manage the process of innovative change effectively
Call Centre Manager June 2005 – March 2006
Client Services Manager May 2004 – May 2005
Call Center Supervisor Sept 1995 – April 2004
Customer Service Representative Sept. 1995 – Dec. 1995
- Database Management, Surrey Memorial & Royal Columbian Hospital Foundation December 2003
- Data Entry Seasonal (1998-2002, Surrey Memorial & Royal Columbian Hospital Foundations Feb. 2002 – May 2002
- Weekend Manager, Lottery Ticket Sales, Solinsky Consulting Contract Work (2000)
COMPUTER SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office Programs
- Call Centre Proprietary Software:PI2000, Infinity, E-Creator
- Database Programming: MS Access, SQL2000
- Reporting Software: Crystal Reports, Grumpfish, MS Access
TELEPHONE SYSTEMS: Verbatim Voicemail System, Harris 20/20 Switch, Amtelco-Infinity Switch
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Medical Office Assistant, Certificate with Honours, 2003
Sprott-Shaw College, 2006 SQL2000,
BCIT, 2006 Crystal Reports XI, Crystalize,2004 Microsoft Access, 2004
BCIT, 1998 MS PowerPoint, 2005
St. John Ambulance, First Aid Course Level 1, 2006
Call Centre Agent Course, BCIT, 2008
Secretarial Course, 2009
References available upon request
Customer Service - Client Service Managment Jobs
Here are the latest Customer Service Managment job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the Customer Service Managment industry working for airlines, utilities, resorts, hotels and restaurants. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Customer Service Managment Jobs