Chemical Classification Specialist Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Chemical resume samples.
9997 serpyllum way, cold lake, nova scotia, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemical Classification Specialist with over 5 years of Chemical experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to mitigating risks and maximizing efficiency (insert your proven track record). Fluent in dutch and English, decisive, honest, fast learner (insert your best personality traits).
baily has creativity, resourcefulness, and ability to see a project through, high energy, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Chemical
- exercise quebec Champion, 2007
- volunteers of america Volunteer of The Year, 2005
Chemical Classification Specialist
- 10% provided general user supported and training services on all aspects of chemical inventory program to chemical inventory users, eg chemtracker consortium members, as needed
- 20% performed database level maintenance, data uploading, and ad-hoc querying of the chemical reference database and various chemtracker inventory databases in supported of the chemical classification effort and chemtracker consortium members
- 5% miscellaneous duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor or eh&s management
- 65% updated university’s chemical reference database, reviewing and assigning new chemical classifications pertaining to physical and health hazard properties, regulatory classifications, chemical compatibility/ reactivity and storage guidelines
- Assessed classification processes and, as warranted, make recommendations for improvements in processes for increased accuracy and/or efficiency
- Maintained currency of documentation for classification processes
- Retain proficiency in understanding of chemtracker program inter-related components and functions, eg amonsing/samonsing
- Reviewed, validated, and approved chemtracker training materials developed by other eh&s staffed
- Worked with eh&s it to identified and resolved program implementation issues and to provided system testing and designed feedback
training and qualifications
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Chemical Classification Specialist
- Chemical review Publication – true Chemical Classification Specialist stories, 2000
- American Chemical Classification Specialist Professional Group
- The Chemical Club of Canada
- Chemical Association, Volunteer coordinator, 2009 – Present.
- care usa, volunteer trainer, 2008 – Present.
- family time, aromatherapy, camping, camping
Check out who is hiring Chemical Engineers and Chemists in your city. Apply today and get a great job and make more money in a lab in the Chemical industry, apply today you have nothing to lose!
Chemical job openings in your area