This CNC Machinist sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a resource economics degree and Machinist certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as analytical, trustworthy, and high energy and focuses on an ability to to make good decisions. Utilized this sample CNC Machinist resume like a template on your next Machinist job application.
Be sure to check out our Machinist resume samples.
CNC Machinist Resume Sample
6990 Sample highway, rancho cucamonga, north carolina, USA
CNC Machinist with over 3 years of Machinist experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to thrive under pressure(insert your proven track record). Fluent in korean and English, tolerant, practical, problem solver.
ella has demonstrated outstanding leadership and maintained a clear sense of purpose, teamwork skills, strong interpersonal skills and practical for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Machinist Inc, rancho cucamonga, new jersey, 2002 to Presented
- Adjusted machining parameters as needed to achieve highest throughput possible
- Bored or mill jaws as required for setup
- Ensured machined parts are within drawing specified tolerances, parts are cosmetically acceptable and protected from damage
- 5 yrs Experience on fanuc and mitsubishi controls
- Trained new staff on gcode programming, how to make simple program edits such as feed and speed adjustments, material size adjustments, adjustments for shaft taper and etc
- Indicate parts as needed to validate their alignment and tir
- Managed tooling and tool wear offsets to maintain machined dimensions within 0005″ tolerances are typically 002005 on most jobs, some jobs have tolerances less than 0005″
- Must be able to solve problems with tooling and machine setups
- Proof out new programs and conduct 1st article inspection
- Select tooling required by program, set tools precisely and with maximum rigidity to achieve best surface finish and dimensional repeatability
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified CNC Machinist
- Machinist pulp – 10 CNC Machinist interview tips, 2006
- North American CNC Machinist Society
- National Machinist Association
education and training
- resource economics Degree, University of washington, 2009
- CNC Machinist Diploma, College of rancho cucamonga, 2006
- Machinist Certificate, pennsylvania Technical Institute, 2009
- Machinist Society, development support, 2007 – Presented.
- wgbh educational foundation, volunteer planning coordinator, 2002 – Presented.