Sample Coffee Barista Resume 3
Today, we will provide a Coffee Barista sample resume. In this Coffee Barista sample resume, we have designed an eye-catching document that quickly captures the attention of both the hiring manager and recruitment software.
This is a good Coffee Barista sample resume, that will help you stand out from the crowd. Use this Coffee Barista sample resume as a template and you will be well on your way to landing your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your career goals.
Coffee Barista Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, Richmond, Virginia, USA
Email: Coffee Baristafirstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee Barista with over 8 years of Coffee House experience. Areas of expertise include biscottis, gelatto, coffee beans and fair trade coffee. Proven ability learn quickly and multitask in a busy coffee shop ability to work as a team. Honest with strong work ethic, good people and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and German.
“Barry thrives in a performance-driven environment, demonstrates leadership and accountability for delivering results; strong interpersonal and communication skills will make Barry a strong addition to any organization”
Sarah Whitely, Director of Coffee House
National Coffee House Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Making specialty coffee, provide training to new staff on espresso machine knowledge.
- Basic food preparation with Food Safe principles and serving it right training
- Accurately handle cash, make nightly deposits and balance daily cash receipts
- Complete the daily opening and closing and hold key
- Keeping cooking area sanitized, seating area neat and clean by sweeping, moppping, throwing garbage
- Serve salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails; ladle soups and sauces; portion desserts; and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- Carve meat. and add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
- Order items needed to replenish supplies.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.
- Brew coffee and tea, and fill containers with requested beverages.
- Balance receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Arrange reservations for patrons of dining establishments.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
- Bachelors of Coffee House, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Coffee House Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
- Certified Coffee Barista.
HOBBIES AND INTEREST
Baking and Crafts
Coffee Shop Barista Jobs
Here are the latest Coffee Shop Barista job openings. Check out who's hiring for Coffee Shop Barista positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Coffee Shop Barista Jobs