Sample Coffee Barista Resume 1
This Coffee Barista sample resume, has been designed to highlight key traits and core requirements for Coffee Barista jobs.
We believe this is a great Coffee Barista sample resume, that will help you make a good impression. Try this Coffee Barista sample resume to help you secure your next job interview. Until our next post, we wish you much luck and success in your job search.
Sample Coffee Barista Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Email: Coffee Baristaemail@example.com
Coffee Barista with over 8 years of Coffee House experience. Areas of expertise include expresso, latte, cappucino, baking. Proven ability to work hard and provide friendly service. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Barry exhibits a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills: strong relationship-building skills and results-oriented approach will make Barry an asset to any employer looking for rare talent”
Timothy Tomitsky, Director of Coffee House
American Coffee House Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Greeting clients with a smile while taking orders
- Prepare beverage and food and ensured quality freshness standards are met
- Ensured consistency of food quality by portioning and wrapping food and packaging take-out food by franchise rules
- Maintained a comfortable seating area by
clearing and cleaning tables, trays and chairs
- Delivered fast and prompt service, served customers at counters or tables
- Stocked refrigerators and kept records of the quantities of food used, rotated food supplies to keep it fresh
- Received payment for food items purchased, checking to ensure goods delivered were good ordered
- Certified Coffee Barista.
- Food Safe and Serving It Right
- Coffee House News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Coffee Houses, 2008.
- North American Coffee Barista Society.
- National Coffee Barista Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Bachelors of English, University British Columbia, 1998.
- Food Preparation Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
VOLUNTEER DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
- Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Gospel Mission Food Cafeteria, Coffee Shop Barista, 2002 – Present.
Coffee Shop Barista Jobs
Here are the latest Coffee Shop Barista job openings. Check out who's hiring for Coffee Shop Barista positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Coffee Shop Barista Jobs