Starbucks Barista Sample Resume
How to write a good Starbucks Barista resume can be tricky, its not easy to know what to put on resume to work at starbucks. Below we present a great sample starbucks barista resume for you. The starbucks barista sample resume example below is an example of what to put on resume to work at starbucks. This example resume is great because it highlights key qualities that make a great barista. Listing qualities on your sample resume such as neatness, friendliness and relevant education such as safe food handling and serving it right customer service certification will get the attention of starbucks managers. In addition, we used a sample resume testimonial as one tool of what to put on resume to work at starbucks from a former coffee shop manager to grab attention.
Use this starbucks barista sample resume and get a job at Starbucks.
666 Oak Ave, Vancouver, BC V6Z 9S7
starbucks sample email@example.com, 604-123-4567
Friendly Coffee Shop Counter Person, who creates an uplifting experience for our customers and make perfect drinks – one drink and one customer at a time. Acts as the face of the coffee shop, proven ability to develop good relationships with customers. Friendly, warm, a real “people person”, hardworking with flexible schedule. Fluent in Spanish, French and English. Food safe and serving it right certified.
“Jack’s enthusiasm and friendly nature endears him to customers and his coworkers. He greats each customer by name, Jack is a real “people person”, a hard worker and pleasure to work with”
Don Johnson, Manager of World Beans Coffee
World Beans Coffee Shop
Coffee Barista and Counter Person, 2005 to 2009
- Ensured counters, customer areas are neat, clean and presentable.
- Maintained sanitized and polished counters, steam tables, and other cooking equipment, and clean glasses, dishes, and fountain equipment.
- Served food, beverages, or desserts to customers with a smile with fast friendly service.
- Take customers’ orders and write ordered items on tickets, giving ticket stubs to customers when needed to identify filled orders.
- Prepared food such as sandwiches, salads, and ice cream dishes, using standard formulas or following directions and ensured consistent food quality is achieved.
- Wrapped menu item such as sandwiches, hot entrees, and desserts for serving or for takeout.
- Prepared bills for food, using cash registers, calculators, or adding machines; and accept payment and make change. Balanced receipts and payments in cash registers.
- Delivered orders to kitchens, and pick up and serve food when it is ready.
- Served salads, vegetables, meat, breads, and cocktails; ladle soups and sauces; portion desserts; and fill beverage cups and glasses.
- Maintained accurate inventory count, ordered supplies needed.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.
- Arrange reservations for patrons of dining establishments.
Coffee Shop Barista Jobs
Here are the latest Coffee Shop Barista job openings. Check out who's hiring for Coffee Shop Barista positions in your local area. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Coffee Shop Barista Jobs