Customer Service Representative resume sample
Review this Customer Service Representative sample resume, for concepts to aid you stand out from the crowd. Use this Customer Service Representative sample resume as a totally free template and you’ll be properly in your method to landing your subsequent job interview. Till our subsequent post, we wish you significantly luck and good results inside your career search for that ideal Customer Service Representative job.
Be sure to check out our customer service resume samples
Customer Service Representative Resume Sample
1234 Sample cresent, burbank, north carolina, USA
Email: Customer Service Representative -email@example.com
Customer Service Representative with over 3 years of Client Care experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to (insert your proven track record). cheerful , analytical , teamwork skills , fluent in french and English.
mason takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
Customer Service Representative
- Communicate with existing customers and new subscribers regarding general service inquiries and promotion of products and services.
- Responding to customer inquiries and needs, over phone and email
- Occasional front desk reception coverage
- Liaising with warehouse CSRs and sales staff to get information necessary to reply to customer inquiries
- Manage customer relationships by providing excellent customer service
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Listen, understand, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Sell and promote value-added products and services.
- Follow up and communicate with specific departments for escalation and resolution of more complex problems.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Customer Service Representative.
- Client Care News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Client Care, 2008.
- North American Customer Service Representative Society.
- National Client Care Association.
Customer Service Jobs
Here are the latest Customer Service job openings. Get a great job and earn a higher income working in the customer service industry working for airlines, utilities, resorts, hotels and restaurants. Apply today, you have nothing to lose!
View More Customer Service Jobs