Dental Assistant Resume Sample 1
This Dental Assistant sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a integrated computer science degree and Dentistry certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as adaptable, collaborative, and teamwork skills and focuses on an ability to defuse difficult situations. Use this sample Dental Assistant resume like a template on your next Dentistry job application.
Be sure to check out our Dentistry resume samples.
Dental Assistant Resume Sample
2797 Sample road, vancouver, hawaii, USA
Dental Assistant with over 3 years of Dentistry experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to thrive under pressure(insert your proven track record). Fluent in french and English, strategic thinker, mature, leadership qualities.
gabriel has creativity, resourcefulness, and ability to see a project through, solid interpersonal skills, strong interpersonal skills and cheerful for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Dentistry
- Fostered a great attitude with dental team as highly valued and suggested 25 ideas for dental office
- Administered Local Anesthesia and assisted others within dental team
- Adult and children’s prophy/Fluoride treatments, Scaling and root planing, took digital xrays
- Explained and demonstrated hygiene practices to elderly, adult, and children
- Improved team atmosphere by leading social committee, took constructive criticism and is skilled in using dental software
- Demonstrated emotionally and mentally maturity, fostered trust, and always ready to listen
- Ensured patients and parents were happy and comfortable
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Dentistry Magazine – outlook for Dental Assistant, 2006
- North American Dental Assistant Society
- National Dentistry Association
- latin american studies Degree, University of north dakota, 2008
- Dental Assistant Diploma, College of irvine, 2001
- Dentistry Certificate, new hampshire Technical Institute, 2004
- Dentistry Society, charity drive organizer, 2002 – Present.
- anti-poverty group, volunteer records analyst, 2001 – Present.
Check out who is hiring Dental Professionals in your city. Apply today and get a great dentistry job and make more money in the Dental industry, apply today you have nothing to lose!
Dentistry job openings in your area