Dental Assistant Resume Sample 3
This Dental Assistant sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention with a unique educational background of a bachelor of management degree and Dentistry certification. In addition, this CV highlights key job traits such as good listener, hard-working, and fast learner and focuses on an ability to establish and maintain positive relationships. Use this sample Dental Assistant resume like a template on your next Dentistry job application.
Be sure to check out our Dentistry resume samples.
Dental Assistant Resume Sample
7290 Sample road, hartford, new jersey, USA
Dental Assistant with over 3 years of Dentistry experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to defuse difficult situations(insert your proven track record). Fluent in romanian and English, takes initiative, trustworthy, solid interpersonal skills.
zoey demonstrates an incredible initiative and a strong dedication, moving up the ranks quickly, diligent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and hard-working for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Dentistry
- Completed Scaling and root planning, sterilization, treatment of children, operate various systems of xrays
- Operate cavity detector, explain hygiene advice in British and SpanishAlginate impressions, neat and sterilize instruments and clean the xray developer
- Help take impressions for a number of patients, aided Dental professional with a number of jobsTook 25 training courses to improve training as Licensed Hygenist and registered r.d.h.
- Provide dental hygiene instructions and operate Oraquix anesthetic system and took impressions to bleaching trays and got the garbage
- Provide fluoride sealants remedies, Irrigation and delivery of therapeutic agents for example arestin
- Shipped Perio planning, stay Proficient in most the most recent trends in sealant positioning
- Completed Scaling and root planning, sterilization, management of children, operate various systems of xrays
- Authored charts and keeps Xray license
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Dental Assistant
- Dentistry Magazine – 5 ways to improve your Dental Assistant research, 2004
- North American Dental Assistant Society
- National Dentistry Association
- Dentistry Society, front desk associate, 2010 – Present.
- christian appalachian project, volunteer planning coordinator, 2008 – Present.
Check out who is hiring Dental Professionals in your city. Apply today and get a great dentistry job and make more money in the Dental industry, apply today you have nothing to lose!
Dentistry job openings in your area