Sample Desktop Support Resume 3
IT Desktop Support Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, San Diego, California, USA
IT Desktop Support with over 8 years of IT Desktop Support experience. Areas of expertise include desktops, laptops, blackberry, iphone, MS Office, Citrix and VPN, networking. Proven ability to deliver desktop support with stellar customer serivce. Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, fast-learner, interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in Spanish.
“Danny’s upbeat and enthusiastic energy is contagious organized, and professional and has gained a reputation for being a quick learner who thrives on new challenges. I believe Danny would be an asset for any organization”
Vanessa Jackson, Director of IT Desktop Support
- Answered over 300 Help Desk calls in a courteous and friendly manner, handle email and in-person requests from all clients
- Logged all trouble tickets accurately as per the IT department best practices, maintaining complete documentation of problem cause, impact and resolution
- Prioritize problems, troubleshoot and exercise problem-solving skills
- Assessed and escalated less than 1% of help desk requests appropriately
- Work with Desktop team to diagnose and resolve issues as required
- Support applications including MS Office, Outlook, File Site and Citrix
- Communicate with the firm and the IT group about Help Desk issues
- Develop an understanding of the user environment and maintain technical knowledge
- Follow-up with clients to ensure resolution is complete and timely
- Handle equipment bookings and setups (laptops, projectors, PDAs, USBs, video conferencing)
- Support desktops and laptops, workstation/telephone relocations
- Purchase, receive, track, and maintain hardware equipment and
Diploma in Computer
Helpdesk Journal, The Future of IT Desktop Support in Cloud Computing Environment, 2009
National American Desktop Support Society
International Helpdesk Association
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Microsoft Certified Engineer University of New York, 2000.
MS Exchange, University of New York, 2002.
Desktop Support Jobs
Here are the latest Desktop Support job openings. Get a job working with computers and technology for companies like IBM, Google, and Apple. Apply today and earn a better income working in Desktop Support.
View More Desktop Support Jobs Search Results