Underselling yourself in your Sample Desktop Support resume? Give some thought to revamping your Desktop Support resume before your next job application.
This Desktop Support sample resume, has been designed to highlight key IT Help Desk accomplishments and qualifications for tech support type jobs.
We think this is a good Desktop Support sample resume, that will help you put your best foot forward. Use this ISupport sample resume as a resume template and you will well on your way to landing your next job interview.
DAVID DESKTOP SUPPORT
1234 Tech Support Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Email: tech support resume @greatresumeexample.com
Desktop Support professional with 5 years of IT Help Desk experience. Areas of expertise include user support in all technology areas, including desktops and Local Area Network (LAN), Cisco, and Citrix. Patient, concientious, with strong interpersonal and time management skills. Fluent in Spanish.
“Dave has established a reputation for his excellent customer service and troubleshooting skills. He has strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment. Dave would be an asset to any tech department he joins”
Ian Tompson, Information Technology Manager
Technical Help Desk Inc. 2005 to Present
Senior Desktop Support
• Completed 99% of first tier support trouble tickets with first attempt
• Installed and configured over 275 new desktop systems.
• Participated in the training of users on use of network hardware and software.
• Maintained the LAN network operations, including limited hardware and software installation and set-up, documentation, administration, technical maintenance and user support
• Troubleshooted network problems and coordinate preventative maintenance of equipment.
• Completed regular network backups and audits of network to determine integrity and security of system.
• Maintained and track hardware and software inventory and documents all problems in
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all software licensing requirements.
• Liaised with Regional Technology Engineers, external Help Desk and vendor specialists in seeking solutions to equipment failures.
Education Technical Skills:
• Diploma Computer Science, 2005
• Microsoft Certified Professional, MCSE• Network+, Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), or Citrix (CCA) certifications preferred but not required.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• 2-3 years superior troubleshooting skills supporting Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and Dell desktop hardware platforms.
• Strong communicator both verbally and in writing.
• Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful.
• Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
Hobbies and Interest:
Baseball, Volleyball, reading IT Help Desk Magazines
Copyright © 2017 | GRE GreatResumeExample.com