Use this sample Class A CDL Driver resume like a template on your next Professional Driving and Delivery job application.
Be sure to check out our Professional Driving and Delivery resume samples.
Class A CDL Driver Resume Sample
2384 Sample road, columbia, colorado, USA
Class A CDL Driver with over 3 years of Professional Driving and Delivery experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines (insert your proven track record). Fluent in vietnamese and English, takes initiative, willingness to assist internal and external clients, problem solver.
aaron is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned, fast learner, strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Dexter Godrick, Director of Professional Driving and Delivery
American Professional Driving and Delivery Inc, columbia, indiana, 2002 to Present
Class A CDL Driver
- Communicated with dispatch to ensure equipment is delivered as efficiently as possible
- Delivered general rental/high reach equipment
- Safely operated single vehicles with a gross vehicle weight rating (gvwr) of 26,001 pounds or more; the operator may tow a vehicle with a gvwr of 10,001 pounds or more
- Load, chain and bind equipment to truck and completed minor vehicle maintenance
- Performed pre and post-trip vehicle inspections and provided customers basic training upon delivery
- Recorded and reported any damage to the equipment
- Verified order paperwork, inspection records for completeness and accuracy
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Class A CDL Driver
- Professional Driving and Delivery journal Publication – 25 best jobs for boomers, 2000
- North American Class A CDL Driver Society
- National Professional Driving and Delivery Association
post secondary training
- cognitive systems rbscj Degree, University of washington, 2010
- Class A CDL Driver Diploma, College of columbia, 2001
- Professional Driving and Delivery Certificate, florida Technical Institute, 2000
- Professional Driving and Delivery Society, Volunteer front desk associate, 2002 – Present.
- christian & missionary alliance, volunteer administrative services co-ordinator, 2002 – Present.