1234 Sample highway, berkeley, mississippi, USA
summary of credentials
Day Care Worker with over five years of experience working with children of all ages. Locations of expertise contain child development theories and practices, safe and appropriate activities for children, relevant legislation, policies and procedures to ensure that children are supervised and safe at all times. Warm, nurturing with powerful work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities. Fluent in English and Spanish.
jackson has a way to connect with even the most challenging student, students respond to his patience and high energy; possesses unique blend of humor and drive to create a rich learning environment for this students
Wayne Wong, Director of Pre-School
Kids Learn Forever Inc, berkeley, mississippi, 2006 to Present
Day Care Worker
Worked as activity leader in a leading child care facility. Worked to nurture, educate, and care for children who’ve not but entered kindergarten. Additionally to attending to children’s well being, security, and diet, organize actions and put into action curricula that stimulate children’s bodily, emotional, intellectual, and social development.
- Developed new online report for activities children implemented across state
- Created crafts that helped students discover person interests, create skills and independence, construct self-esteem
- Implemented innovative Children Socialization Program, with topics such as how to get along, getting ready for school
- Led activities like telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft supplies
- Prepared and served healthy and nutritious snacks, monitored special diet requests
- Improved attendance by 22% through involving parents and engaging children
- Brought music lessons to school, led the annual musical where students play instruments, sing and act
- Ensured records were accurate, filed and maintained a clean classroom
- Consulted with counsellors on students with learning disabilities or emotional issues and suitable action
- Met with parents, counselors to work out issues and share achievements
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Day Care Worker.
- Youth Education News, How Active Children Excel, 2008.
- Society Child Advocacy.
- Association of Youth Workers.
post secondary training
- Social Work Degree, University of mississippi, 2002.
- Certificate Autism and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), College of berkeley, 1999.
- Child Psychology Certificate, mississippi Technical Institute, 1999.
- Orphanage Society, Activity Leader, 2003 – 2009.
- Inner City Kids Music Association, Instructor, 2002 – Present.