In this Kindergarten Assistant sample resume, with a summary section, clear bullets that demonstrate achievements along with a clean layout.
Kindergarten Assistant Resume Sample
1234 Sample avenue, bakersfield, maine, USA
E-mail: Kindergarten -email@example.com
Kindergarten with over three years of expertise. Areas of expertise include incorporating music into lessons, meditation for children, anti-bullying programs (insert your areas of expertise). Ability to involve parents, teachers, and students, improve attendance (insert your confirmed track record). Detailed oriented with strong work ethic, problem-solving, communication, interpersonal and teamwork expertise. Fluent in English and Spanish.
benjamin applies his musical talent to incorporate into lessons and makes it fun to learn; he involves students, parents and teachers and has gained a reputation as a consummate teaching professional
Larry Black , Director of Day Care
- Nurtured, taught, and care for children, including during activities and breaks
- Led older children for after school activities like soccer, hockey, gymnastics
- Taught fun meditation classes to strengthen children’s well being
- Worked with school cafeteria to develop lesson on healthy eating and diet using puppets and story
- Created 12 lesson plans to stimulate children’s bodily, emotional, intellectual, and social development
- Support and encourage children take a look at person interests, cultivate abilities and independence, create self-esteem
- Conduct and keep track of activity packages intended for youthful children and teach children in routines by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing craft products
- Scheduled activities for the year that had approval and positive feedback from parents and principals
- Developed cross cultural program that was adopted across the school district
- Attended workers meetings to focus on progress and troubles of children
- Implemented an anti-bullying program, “School Citizen” that fosters, rewards and recognizes respectful student behavior
- Assisted teacher in regular lesson planning and housekeeping duties.
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Early Childhood Educator.
- Kindergarten News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Kindergarten, 2008.
- New Child Care Society.
- Early Child Development Association.
- Kids With Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
- Young Leaders, Mentor, 2002 – Present.