Here is a resume template for a Preschool Teacher position.
1234 Sample lane, birmingham, monta, USA
Preschool Teacher with over four years of expertise working with toddlers and children up to 12 years of age. Expertise includes age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children (insert your locations of expertise). Confirmed track record of planning and implementing interactive preschool and daycare programs (insert your verified track record). Detailed oriented with well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication. Fluent in English and Spanish. ECE & Infant/ Toddler certification & licenses and first aid training.
Samuel is a caring and patient teacher with a rare ability to establish and maintain honest communication and good rapport with parents and staff. His flexibility and strong work ethics make him a valuable member for any team
Larry Hack, Director of Day Care
American Preschool and Kindergarten Inc, birmingham, monta, 2006 to Present
- Taught children from families from diverse races, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and economic backgrounds
- Improved story telling, teaching songs incorporating technology into the classroom
- Created manual for preschool on best practices for ABA (Applied Behavioural Analysis)
- Manage classes of 15 to 20 children including those with special needs and their parents and/or guardians
- Deliver workshops to staff on taking an assets or strength-based approach to working with families
- Arranged meetings with parents, teachers, principals, counselors to go over progress and difficulties of children
- Assisted principal in community capacity development planning and organize events for awareness and fundraising
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Safe Driving Class 4 License.
- Elementary School Weekly, Reaching The Shy Child, 2008.
Preschool Teacher Associations
- ABA Applied Behavioural Analysis Society.
- New Shoots Child Learning Association.
Education and Training
- Social Work Degree, University of monta, 2002.
- Autism Asperger Diploma, College of birmingham, 1999.
- Early Childhood Educator Certificate, monta Technical Institute, 1999.
- Special Needs Students Society, Trainer, 2003 – 2009.
- New Immigrants Institute, English Instructor, 2002 – Present.