Commercial Electrician Resume Sample
Apply for a better job and make more money with this sample Commercial Electrician resume sample. I really like this particular resume them only because it showcases the kind of experience in commercial attrition need but also the distinguishes the applicant by including an awesome volunteer work section.
Employers today look for people who are not only good workers but also good citizens. And this resume helps highlight your social responsibility was an awesome volunteer section.
Be sure to check out our Electrician resume samples.
6829 leaf loop, l’?le-cadieux, saskatchewan, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 , Email: email@example.com
Commercial Electrician with over 5 years of Electrician experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to promote teamwork and leadership in the work place (insert your proven track record). Fluent in portuguese and English, responsible, self-starter, problem solver (insert your best personality traits).
mia has become the most valuable member of my team, and a role model for new staff, planning ability, strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Electrician
- family time prince edward island Champion, 2007
- american civil liberties union foundation Volunteer of The Year, 2007
- Conveyed towards the general foreman, site superintendant or construction manager potential issues experienced throughout construction that will modify the scheduled or require added materials to become acquired
- Installed all conduit racking and conduit installation above and below ground
- Installed pad designs electrical equipment installation roof loading electrical materials
- Installed the electrical portion of photo voltaic electric systems
- Accountable for wire tugging, dressing, and terminating and electricity string setting up
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Commercial Electrician
- Electrician biweekly Publication – what don’t employers want, 2005
- American Commercial Electrician Professional Group
- The Electrician Club of Canada
- Electrician Association, Volunteer charity drive organizer, 2007 – Present.
- american society for the prevention of cruelty to animals, volunteer word processor operator, 2003 – Present.
- fishing, badge collecting, boating, snowboarding